Special occasion

Posted Mon 16 May 2022 20.42 by Rachel green

I have a special occasion to attend in a few weeks.I don't often let my psoriasis get me down but trying to find a dress to cover up my skin is a nightmare.Anyone else get huge anxiety about what to wear.Really has got me down.

Posted Sat 28 May 2022 03.35 by Mary1968

Hello Rachel Well depending on your age, your country and current climate, there are various options to choose from. My favourite would be a kaftan. Because it looks fashionable, it is loose against your skin, and therefore extremely comfortable to wear - it covers you up. A summer wedding, and you could wear a gorgeous patterned kaftan - lovely floating and loose, that covers your body, arms and legs You could even wear this in winter, if you wore thermal longjohns and vest underneath I brought a fabulous silk kaftan from a designer called Camilla (Camilla Collections). And I am going to buy another as they currently have a sale on. And of she is too expensive, then loads of cheaper other options online or in the shops. I will find the link for you

Posted Sat 28 May 2022 03.42 by Mary1968

Here is the link https://uk.camilla.com/pages/shop-by-print And if you cannot afford them, then loads of cheaper similar dresses online

To take part, sign in or register with us