Feeling Down

Posted Tue 18 Apr 2017 17.03 by MikeC62

I have suffered with P for over thirty years on my knees and elbows and have come to terms with that, but about eighteen months ago it appeared across my shoulders and lower back. So now applying cream to these areas too, but have to say that it has really got me down over the last couple of months Just wanted to post this somewhere where people would understand that feeling. Thanks for listening.

Posted Tue 18 Apr 2017 23.12 by Laura may

Awe goodness... it honestly is the worst thing ever. Honestly try going back to your gp and asking for information or a referral to a consultant. I have recently taken ciclosporin and it has massively changed my life. I was on it 3 months and cleared my skin completely. I am feeling low today as been off it a month now and feeling better than ever but it has started to creep back. Only a little bit but I know it is going to get worse. So I am going back to gp. I honestly think go back to gp if it is getting worse before it spreads even more and you get even more stressed out with it. 😢😢😢 keep positive if you can.

To take part, sign in or register with us