Why join us?
Our members are at the very
heart of everything we do
Our members give a voice to the millions of people in the United Kingdom who live with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis by pushing for change, sharing their own experiences and offering peer to peer support and advice.
Join us today and become part of a movement for better psoriasis care and treatments in the UK.
Opportunities for members
We support all of our members to get their voices heard in so many ways whether it’s by sharing their experiences, our work with the All Party Parliamentary Group on Skin or via our access to expert healthcare professionals.
- You can choose to join our Research Network, to become a media contact, or share your story on one of our popular media platforms.
- Fundraising to support our work – whether it’s taking part in our flagship London 10k or simply finding your own innovative way to raise money.
- Participate in research and consultations to help us improve how psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis are treated, in turn, helping to improve the care and treatment you receive yourself.
- Join our local and national campaigns and take part in our annual Psoriasis Awareness Week activities.
- Our quarterly Membership magazine, Pso, including treatment updates, the latest in research developments and members' own stories posted directly to your door.
- A discounted rate to attend our renowned Annual Conference giving you the opportunity to hear from world experts in psoriasis in person.
- Have your say in the way the organisation is run. Take the opportunity to vote for our trustees or to become a trustee yourself.
- To be part of a community and to meet other people with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.
- A full membership pack on application.
- Benefit from access to a wealth of information and support resources, including our telephone, email and WhatsApp helpline services, websites and peer to peer support networks.
A standard one year membership costs just £18 (£26 outside of the UK) and can do so much.
It can help us to run our varied helpline services, to provide information and support to all who need it, to promote awareness of psoriasis where it matters and to fund and support ground-breaking research.
Hear from our members
Sue, Psoriasis Association Trustee, Yorkshire
Contact us today!
If you have any questions about our membership scheme, please contact us by emailing email@example.com or give us a call on 01604 251 620.