washing powder

Posted Fri 7 Jun 2013 14.42 by tracyking
5 years 6 months

hello. my psoriasis is itchy wonder if its because of what i wash clothes in? can anyone reccomend one. thank you

Posted Sun 9 Jun 2013 07.49 by LouLou88
I have had Guttate Psoriasis since i was about 12 years old I had UVB treatment and have been clear for about 10-12 years, its not come bac

Hiya, I think it depends on the type of psoriasis you have. I have awfully bad Guttate psoriasis, brought on i think by a throat infection i had 4 weeks ago. I had clear skin for about 10 years before that, and i constantly changed my washing powder, which had no affect to my skin, it remained clear. You should maybe try changing your washing powder, see if it helps, i think persil or Ariel do a washing powder with Aloe Vera in it. I do find though the material of some clothes irritates. Try stick to lighter clothes aswell and avoid heavy cottons and denim. hope this helps.

Posted Fri 13 Sep 2013 21.06 by AQ
Suffer from psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis.

I use Asda own brand liquid, non bio. It was recommended to me by someone whose aunt works with kids with all kinds of physical problems - they've found it's least likely to cause skin problems etc to flare up.

Posted Tue 26 Nov 2013 22.19 by Liza246
Had psoriasis for 10 years on hands, legs and elbows now on my face

Hi I had psoriasis for 7 years really bad. It was all over my hands and bad also on legs and elbows. I am now totally clear of it just by changing my washing powder!! Honestly I've tried everything in the past! I only registered on this site after searching washing powder and psoriasis and seeing your post. I joined so I can reply. I only got psoriasis after I got my own house and started buying my own washing powder although I did not connect this until last month! I was using Daz for some time then surf. I started using the new Bold liquid 2in1 lavender I'm so chuffed. No itching and my hands cleared up within two weeks, elbows too and legs took about four weeks. Liza x

To take part, sign in or register with us