Nuts not to try sorion for ppp

Posted Thu 11 Oct 2018 20.41 by Beebee

About two years ago a friend recommended some iodine and black hemp treatment while I was researching this I came across Sorion cream/ointment. I have had ppp since 2001 with various exacerbations during this period of time, crippling foot fischers but the worst was my hands it ended my career as a nurse as obviously hand washing wasn’t an option. Not to mention the embarrassment and pain-I lost a finger nail once which I know is nothing compared to others but for me I found this pretty horrible along with wearing gloves all the time and going to bed wrapped in cling film. Anyway I came across this ‘Sorion’ on my searching. This is going to sound ridiculous but it actually pretty much cured my hands and drastically reduced my foot symptoms. I returned to nursing 18 months ago and have an amazing job which I love. I post this now because during my time researching the product I came across quite a few people on forums saying it was rubbish, wasn’t a treatment and totally disregarding it as a con. I know there are a lot of products out there with immense claims and I have probably tried all of them! If you have ppp I would certainly try it it quite literally has changed my life I have recommended it to with friends with other types of psoriasis and I’m sad to say it has little or no effect but for us people with palma plantar it can be very effective. That’s me done but if this helps one person I am happy.

Posted Fri 12 Oct 2018 06.54 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Fri 12 Oct 2018 09.50 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

I have tried it. I get minor improvement on my elbows, but about the same as if I used a simple moisturiser. I would certainly not suggest it is a con, but simply that some things seem to work better for some people than for other. None of the non-Dovobet / non-steroid treatments that have have apparently delivered miracle improvments for others have done so for me. But it is always worth a try. Sorion is certainly not horrible expensive and worth trying at least one tube.

To take part, sign in or register with us