Goats Milk & Donkey Milk Products

Posted Wed 17 Oct 2018 20.03 by Ladyred (edited Wed 17 Oct 2018 20.09 by Ladyred)

Hi everyone These subjects may have come up before so sorry if duplicating..... I have suffered with psoriasis all over my body and scalp for approx 12 months and have tried a number of prescribed treatments from the doctor. Most of the time I had the typical symptoms and it caused me so much grief However, I decided to try a more natural route and for the last 4-5 weeks I have been using goats milk soap in the shower, goats milk body lotion and a shampoo soap bar which contains neem oil. I also found a local shop to me who makes shower gel and body lotions from donkey milk soap so added that to the mix also I have to say that my skin has been the best it has ever been. The red patches have disappeared, my skin has no irritation and just feels almost back to normal. My scalp is also almost normal again For those who have sensitive noses...the donkey milk products seem to come more perfumed than the goats as it doesn’t smell as nice in its natural state....so just to be aware if you prefer unperfumed products

Posted Wed 17 Oct 2018 20.57 by Bebe

Hi Wondering where you purchased or sourced the goat/donkey products? Thanks

Posted Wed 17 Oct 2018 21.35 by Ladyred

Hi, the goats milk products came from the little goat soap company.co.uk. They do various soaps but look out for the ones they specifically recommend for psoriasis. They lather up really well in the shower. I actually got the donkey milk products where I live in France....but I know you can get them online via amazon etc. I’m sure there would be farms in the UK who perhaps make them too

To take part, sign in or register with us