Cimzia

Posted Mon 22 Oct 2018 18.26 by anita51

Hi I had been taking Embrel for a few years and because I was having little flair ups of the psoriasis, they advised me to go on new drug Cimzia. The first 6 weeks my psoriasis disappeared completely and was the first time in 40 years I could go swimming on holiday. The first doses was 2 injections every other week and then cutting down to 1 every other week. Since dropping down to 1 injection I have had a massive flair up of psoriasis and the arthritis is really painfull. Is it ok to use Enstilar whilst using injections, as a doctors phone consultation as I cant get an appointment, she give me a prescription for Enstilar. Also I have really sore psoriasis under my boobs is it safe to use in that area. I am going out later to buy blueberries after reading an article on here. So if anyone has been on any of these drugs could you please give some advise please

Posted Thu 25 Oct 2018 06.34 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Thu 25 Oct 2018 19.48 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

Seriously? To get advice on whether or not it is OK to use Enstilar while also receiving Cimzia injections, I would recommend to rely upon your doctor's advice. He has access to medical and pharmaceutical guidance and any alerts. The patient leaflet from Cimzia states: "Cimzia can be taken together with: -methotrexate, -corticosteroids, or -pain medicines including nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory medicines "

To take part, sign in or register with us