Cbd oil

Posted Tue 23 Oct 2018 00.26 by Pkd

Hi I am new on this forum I have psoriasis mostly on my hands bit on my feet in my scalp and it has started to effect my nails I have psoriatic arthritis as well I have had it about 6 years got diagnosed in my late forties I had never had a skin problem before . I take methotrexate and my dose is going up I don’t seem to be getting any relief and are thinking of trying cbd oil I think this is what it is called and wondered if anybody had tried this someone told me you could get capsules to take and this might be better than the oil my hands are the worst affected and often bleed they are so sore sometimes that any movement makes them hurt has anyone used this oil for psoriasis on their hands. Would be grateful for any info on this .

Posted Fri 26 Oct 2018 20.11 by Jaerdr (edited Fri 26 Oct 2018 20.12 by Jaerdr)

Hi, I was not quite such a neglected situation like yours. But I also treated CBD psoriasis with oil and the effect after a month on the face. Hands became really similar to human hands. So definitely try the oil, just order from proven dealers. I bought here https://cbd.market/;.

Posted Tue 30 Oct 2018 18.38 by Pkd

Thanks for your reply will give it a go did you apply the oil a couple of times a day or will it need to be more. Have you ever tried taking it in capsul form I thought that might help my arthritis . Just willing to give anything a go.

Posted Tue 13 Nov 2018 09.35 by johndoe

Hi i also have a similar problem. i have patches over my body not larger than an inch but im told by professionals it is psoriasis and they've diagnosed me with psoriatic arthritis I have not taken anything for it yet except creams which dont help. I take ibuprofen to ease the pains and swelling I have but now its at the point where it doesn't seem to help. The pains are unbearable even when making a cup of tea. I have purchased 2.5% cbd oil from https://www.cbdchem.co.uk/product-category/cbd-oil/?orderby=price. Would anyone recommend a higher dosage because I am a larger male? I am 6ft at 120kg. Thanks in advance.

Posted Thu 22 Nov 2018 00.24 by Pkd

I am still looking into cbd oil. I have appointment coming up in December so will discuss it with consultant as I take methotrexate for my psoriatic arthritis do any of you suffer with muscle cramp like pains I have it in one leg but also get it in my torso that’s why I am up at the moment I can’t sleep if I turn over it brings it on . I do seem to get this more when my psorais is having a bit of a flare up .

1 Posted Thu 22 Nov 2018 17.09 by Flake (edited Thu 22 Nov 2018 17.09 by Flake)

The dosage needed to help with the inflammation is far higher than you will find on the market unfortunately. Over the years I have done some fairly extensive testing of both CBD oil and some high THC oil varieties and concluded that both work well in very high quantities both topically as an ointment, or taken orally as capsules. For best results a 50:50 oil is optimal, at an 80% cannabinoid content and you’ll need a dose of 1000mg a day. This is where the problem is, to obtain oil of this quality you basically need to grow your own plants and extract the oil yourself (not as hard as it sounds). You can then make topical ointments (add coconut oil) and capsules for ingestion. To buy anything like the strength you need would cost an absolute fortune and you’d only have the word of the manufacturer / distributor / retailer that the strength is legitimate, as unfortunately that industry is full of snake oil salesmen exploiting sick people’s ignorance. As I have a little experience with this treatment for psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis, feel free to ask any questions I will do my best to help. To understand how it works, as a starting point perhaps research the endocannabinoid system and how it affects autoimmune function. All the best.

Posted Thu 22 Nov 2018 18.28 by scottie

I have been taking 10% cbd oil full spectrum for over a year now and it has helped no end. The company I buy it from give me a 20% discount because I buy it regularly. So i disagree with the comments that 10% cbd oil costs a fortune. I am new to this forum so I am not sure if I am allowed to give you the name of the company I buy it from or its web address. If I am allowed to give info somebody let me know and I would gladly pass on their name. I have also been told they are launching a cream that should help us sufferers but unfortunately they have not given a date yet Kindest regards.

Posted Thu 22 Nov 2018 18.43 by scottie

I disagree with the comments above about that it costs a fortune for 10% (1000mg), I have been taking 10% full spectrum cbd oil for over a year now and it has helped me no end. The company I buy it from give me a 20% discount because they no I need it buy it every month. I was put onto them by a friend I work with who used to suffer with sleep problems and uses cbd oil which seems to help that problem too. I am quite new to this forum so I am not sure if it's okay to pass on the details of who I buy it from to you. If it is let me know and i will pass on Mandys details to you.

Posted Thu 22 Nov 2018 19.06 by Flake

Hey Scottie, I’m glad it’s been giving you relief - if it’s helping you at those doses then that’s fantastic. I personally found a massive difference in reducing inflammation by both increasing my dose and sourcing 50:50 oil (THC:CBD) Don’t get me wrong I have found relief vaporising just small amounts of pure CDB isolate (100% CBD) bought from an honest UK company at a fair price, but to orally ingest enough to make a significant difference it would be a considerable cost for me. Hence my choice to grow the plants and extract it myself, then fill capsules with the oil extract, and consume at doses of 1000mg/day & extract cannabinoid levels of 80%. CBD on its own is non-psychoactive so the high doses are very easily tolerated, oil ratios of 50:50 can be harder to work up to the higher doses for some, due to the obvious psychoactive effects of the THC, but to help inflammation and the health of your autoimmune system a mix of both cannabinoids is optimal. Of course, one persons experience may differ to the next, I don’t have any medical background - just psoriasis and a huge appetite to heal myself.

Posted Fri 23 Nov 2018 01.11 by scottie

I understand your view point and to be fair to you legal cbd oil is more beneficial if you include higher amounts of THC than is legal in the UK. Cannabis oil that people are campaigning for to be made legal has higher levels of THC than cbd oil that is legal to buy in the UK. Having said that cbd oil that you can buy from reputable companies has a fantastic amount of attributes also. My mother-in-law, who is now in her eighties and very straight laced, has started taking a 15% cbd oil she buys from the same company as I do, it has been a god send for her relief from the pain of fibromyalgia . Most people are not capable of producing their own cbd medicine, including myself, so therefore have to buy it from a company or shop. We all want the same thing to find either real relief or a permanent cure from this frightful condition that blights our life. I don't know if I am doing the right or wrong thing but the company i use is a small company called Naturalhempco you can find them if go on google and put in this www. cbdoil-uk.com Kindest regards.

Posted Fri 23 Nov 2018 06.08 by Flake

Thanks for providing the link to your supplier Scottie, unfortunately those guys are exactly the kind of criminals I was referring to when discussing the nature of the market. It really is a minefield. For example, they are asking people to pay £92 for 10ml of 15% hemp oil solution. Even with 20% off it’s nearly £75! That’s crazy. Those in the know who cannot produce it themselves are buying from a company called the Honest CBD Co (have a google) They have basically the same 10ml dropper product (but at 10%, so 1000mg) at just £30 delivered. I have no affiliation with either company, I just know it’s hard enough just getting on with life with psoriasis and psoriatic arthritis without having your wallet emptied by charlatans. Anything greater than 0.2% THC isn’t legal, but that law isn’t there to protect sick people needing honest natural medicine, so I produce my own. I’d rather be a pain free “criminal” than a law abiding flakey, creaky mess. To give you an idea of what the price is to produce, it costs me about £6 to make 1000mg of oil, but it’s 80% cannabinoids, of which half are THC and half are CBD. A company using industrial hemp grown outside & processed in massive amounts probably costs less than a £1 to produce the same amount. So then they dilute it to 15% potency, then sell you it for crazy money. It’s just essential oil from the cannabis plant, why should it cost so much? Hope you continue to get some relief from CBD, if you get a chance to try any THC rich oil I’d be interested to see how you feel it helps, as it helps me tremendously. All the best.

Posted Mon 26 Nov 2018 00.22 by Pkd

Thank you all for the info onCBD oil I am going to give it ago i don’t have anything to lose if it doesn’t do any good I have only lost £30 but over the years I expect I have spent way over that on creams and different treatments. My daughter who is only 20 has terrible psoriasis and arthritis so going to get her to try some . Have any of you got family members with psoriasis or psoriatic arthritis. Where as I never had a problem until I was in my forties my daughter got diagnosed at 18 and has it far worse than me . I just wondered if any of you have children with it I feel terrible that I passed this on to her nobody else in the family have it .it is just us two

Posted Fri 1 Feb 2019 13.38 by jade

As myself and my daughter both have psoriasis I have had mine for 58 years on and off and my daughter has had hers since she was 10 now 35 I was thinking of trying CBD oil does anyone know do you mix it with a moisturiser or just neat or would the capsule form be better .

Posted Sat 2 Feb 2019 22.11 by Chez05

Hi I have psoriasis all over my face it’s very sore and red also have it in my scalp too, anyone no anything thay may help it? Thank you

Posted Tue 26 Feb 2019 23.40 by Amanda0115

How to sensibly buy LEGAL CBD oil? Because I got a letter saying customs have confiscated my package two times already and I’m pissed.

Posted Tue 26 Feb 2019 23.46 by Emily16

@Amanda0115, been there done that. The only place where I was able to purchase CBD legally was this verified place here https://bit.ly/2D9bX36 Fast shipping, great quality.

Posted Sun 3 Nov 2019 10.40 by Kiwi1957

Quite a number of the posts re CBD oil/medication mention the ability to easily obtain legal supplies and the cost of the supplies. These, ultimately, are legislative decisions. Please contact your MP (see link under 'general chat' or send an email) re EDM#10. Parliament closes down in a couple of days- at which point your MP cannot act on your behalf. We still seem stuck on 25 MP supporters- there are 650 MPs.

Posted Thu 5 Dec 2019 11.10 by TomCel

CBD did nothing for my psoraisis, but it worked a treat on my sciatica :)

Posted Mon 1 Feb 2021 10.15 by Bevvie (edited Mon 1 Feb 2021 10.15 by Bevvie)

My father has a psoriasis we bought CBD oil at CBD shop online to cure it then it is effective to the case of my father. here the shop https://www.swisshempcare.ch/cbd-shop.html in case you are looking for. https://www.swisshempcare.ch/cbd-shop.html

Posted Tue 8 Mar 2022 20.12 by JannyBernt (edited Tue 8 Mar 2022 20.15 by JannyBernt)

It happens to me regularly that I have a heavy workload. That's why I can not rest properly and lose energy and desire to do something. However, after a long search, I was able to find [url=https://www.cornbreadhemp.com/full-spectrum-cbd-oil/]cbd gummies[/url] that help me feel better and rest well so that I have more strength. If you are still thinking about how to get rid of the same problem, I recommend that you read about this product and make a decision

To take part, sign in or register with us