Psoriasis

Posted Wed 20 Mar 2019 08.18 by Kay01

I was wondering does anyone have a opinion on green tea for helping psoriasis.

Posted Wed 20 Mar 2019 09.49 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Wed 20 Mar 2019 16.58 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

To be honest, I would suggest that you try it and see if it helps you. What becomes clear after some time on forums such as these and discussions with the medical profession, a common theme regarding psoriasis treatments (be they medical, dietary or alternative, or whatever) is that what seems effective for one person might be less effective or not effective at all for another. I cannot recall anyone recommending green tea in particular. I guess a decision would need to be regrding would you drink exclusively green tea to replace your usual tea and coffee perhaps, or just add it to your intake. Some people think that green tea is caffeine free, but it seems not according to multiple sources on the internet (some people reduce or cut-out caffeine to help with psoriasis). I do not drink green tea generally and have never tried to see any effect on my psoriasis, as I simply hate the taste of every green tea that I have tried.

To take part, sign in or register with us