Childs Farm Baby Moisturiser - Life Changer!

Posted Thu 22 Aug 2019 12.45pm by Halo123 (edited Thu 22 Aug 2019 12.51pm by Halo123)

I started using Childs Farm Baby Moisturiser about 5 days ago and the changes to my psoriasis have been AMAZING! I apply the moisturizer once in the morning and once in the evening and my god has the difference been drastic. I had heard from a few people that this cream had done wonders to them but I never took ownership of this knowledge. I saw it in the shop and said why not try it and I will never look back! Please try this cream and hopefully you have the same outcome as I have!!!

Posted Fri 23 Aug 2019 7.59am by OhNo_NotAgain?

I tried it last year, after seeing claims that it was a miracle teatment - - it was a pleasant enough moisturiser, but made no lasting difference to my psoriasis at all.

To take part, sign in or register with us

The Psoriasis Association is the UK's leading national charity and membership organisation for people affected by psoriasis – patients, families, carers and health professionals Read More >

Get in touch

The Psoriasis Association Dick Coles House 2 Queensbridge Northampton NN4 7BF

Email: mail@psoriasis-association.org.uk

Tel :
01604 251 620
WhatsApp :
Registered with Fundraising Regulator -

© The Psoriasis Association Charitable Incorporated Organisation Number: 1180666 Scotland: SC049563 Privacy PolicyCookies

Site by Spoken Image | glitterfish

We use cookies to help us provide you with a better service, but do not track anything that can be used to personally identify you.

If you prefer us not to set these cookies, please visit our Cookie Settings page or continue browsing our site to accept them.