Treatment for psoriasis

Posted Wed 1 Jan 2020 22.03 by Victoria215

I’m currently having the worst breakout with psoriasis at the moment and is having to refer back to the steroid creams and going on the sunbed, these are quick fixes and don’t help for long. I’ve been trying Aveeno but doesn’t seem to be working. Has anyone got any other alternatives I could try, I’m willing to try anything. I’m a 19 year old girl and it’s starting to effect my social having to cover up everytime I go out. Is it worth changing my diet? Any help would be great

Posted Fri 3 Jan 2020 09.30 by Tee93

Hi, I had a problem with psoriasis and I was in a situation similar to yours. If you are really interested in clearing it please reply with an email of some sort or message me. I have posted before but cannot find my old posts. Your diet or what not may help with it but just with the itchy or irritation. I tried so many different things from Turmeric, changing my diet, working out more, being the most healthy anyone could ever be and it didnt change, I used topical creams, ointments, I tried steroids and they help but cause other issues down the line. I even tried Humira for a year and it saved me, I stopped taking it due to cost and what it may do in the long run but what I do now cost about 300 dollars every 3-4 months and my skin is 95% like it use to be. I cant say how long this method will last but I have been doing it for a year now and I am thankful it works. I hope to help others too.

To take part, sign in or register with us