Scalp psoriasis

Posted Wed 19 Feb 2020 16.39 by Charborwell

Hello, I am doing a project at University where I have had to come up with a product concept of which I have designed to aid scalp psoriasis which I suffer with myself. I need to conduct some primary research for this project and my target market would of course be scalp psoriasis sufferers. I would appreciate massively anyone that could help me out by taking a few minutes to fill out my small survey. Thankyou in advance. Please note that this project is just theoretical and the product will not go forward for creation. https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/QXKV655

Posted Thu 20 Feb 2020 12.35 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Thu 20 Feb 2020 12.40 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

some feedback for you: 1. Why do you need to ask how respondents identify? How would it be linked with psoriasis? How someone identifies can be completely separate from genetic or other physical factors. 2. The survey asks "have you EVER suffered from a scalp condition" and then asks "how much does the condition affect your daily life." . . . . but should this refer to when it was at it's worst which might well be at some time in the past or how it currently affects you daily life? Those two situations might give different answers to the rest of the survey. 3. difficulty with certain treatments might influence the answer to Q7, but might have already led me to use a different regime for Q5, and there is nowhere to explain or clarify that. Difficulty with certain treatments have led me to avoid them and instead go with the treatment i mention in Q5 - which presents no difficulties . . . . . so what would be my "correct" answer to Q7 . . . . . high difficulties or no difficulties? 4. Q8 immediately jumps to using a topical steroid and so assumes that everyone would want to do that.

To take part, sign in or register with us