Revolving/Rotating Pain with PsA

Posted Thu 1 Oct 2020 17.49 by EchoTheCat

Hi, any responses would be greatly appreciated. Wondering if anyone else is having the same or has had the same experiences. Example: Two weeks ago my left wrist and hand hurts so bad I lost use of it. Last Wednesday my bicep and upper shoulder on the left side was in excruciating pain to the point to where my left arm was completely useless. Just lasted for two days and then just went away. Yesterday my back became inflamed to the point that when I tried to get out of bed, I nearly fell to the floor. I was pretty much flat on my back all day and in extreme pain. Today, the pain is less but still bad, but that tells me that by tomorrow I should be okay. During all of the above, I still had my regular daily pain with my feet and hands , knees, that sort of thing. But not debilitating. Is anyone else experiencing this type of rotating, debilitating pain, that lasts for one or two days?

Posted Wed 21 Oct 2020 03.05 by Snik

Most of my psa it's on my left body, I have on both ankles, left fingers foot and hand, ribs, back, left knee and sometimes on my neck. Yes, usually the pain is passing on diferent places, some days is the ribs, another's in my foots or knee, it's like a morning lottery, today is this or a combination of this and this. Its started in my left knee and them progressing to another and another.

Posted Wed 21 Oct 2020 13.57 by EchoTheCat

Thank you so much for your reply, Snik. As much as I hate this for you, I'm glad to know I'm not just going crazy. Hope you have a good day today.

To take part, sign in or register with us