Yiganerjing

Posted Thu 21 Jul 2016 22.33 by froglet

My sister in law told me about this amazing ointment in early June. Yiganerjing is a Chinese herbal ointment, with no steroids or anything like that. It's readily available on a very popular auction website, and it's very cheap at around £1 per 15g tube. The more you buy, the cheaper per tube it gets. Anyway, I was a bit sceptics at first, but had been using Dovobet ointment for years, and it had pretty much stopped having any effects for me. After using Yiganerjing for a month, my legs are not far off being clear and a patch on my wrist has almost disappeared. I noticed improvements after less that a week. I've been taking photos of my wrist to use as before & after, and will happily email to anyone who asks. I'm 51 now and have had psoriasis since I was 13, so have tried many treatments over the years, but Yiganerjing is by far the most effective treatment I've tried.

Posted Tue 13 Sep 2016 11.55 by Katie

I just bought the cream to try it

Posted Tue 13 Sep 2016 12.26 by Katie

Could you pls give me updated info on this cream pls

Posted Tue 13 Sep 2016 12.56 by froglet (edited Tue 13 Sep 2016 12.56 by froglet)

Hi Katie, I'm not sure what you mean by an update. I'm still using it the ointment, and my skin seems to have plateaued out in that it has got a lot better, but has not cleared up entirely. It's still so much better than it was when I was using Dovobet though. If you have any other questions though, please ask.

Posted Tue 13 Sep 2016 13.31 by Katie

I was thinking you post was in July and seeing iif it looked allot better

Posted Tue 13 Sep 2016 13.33 by Katie

I have pustular psoriasis on my hands and feet trying to find something to help

Posted Tue 13 Sep 2016 13.48 by froglet

I don't know much about pustular psoriasis I'm afraid. I can say though that I'm still happy with the cream and certainly my skin hasn't got any worse. I found this link which mentions Yiganerjing along with other Chinese medicinal products. It may be worth having a look, particularly if Yiganerjing does not improve your skin. http://www.chinaexports.co.uk/psoriasis-and-eczema-2-c.asp

Posted Sat 29 Oct 2016 23.29 by Psad

I have guttate psoriasis and plaque. Some of the guttate started to show pussy tops so I nuked them with tea tree oil. So far, so good on the pustules. Unfortunately still have spreading guttate.

Posted Mon 31 Oct 2016 07.07 by Psad

It sounded good, but it's a steroid, it seems. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC27755/

Posted Mon 31 Oct 2016 08.27 by froglet

Thank you for posting this link. It's very concerning, however no medicine names are cited, which leaves the situation regarding Yiganerjing unclear. Unless I read it wrong, it seems that the medicines tested were prepared by various south London outlets and came in containers from those outlets, unlike the Yiganerjing which comes from the factory in China. My psoriasis has certainly plateaued however, which is reminiscent of previous steroidal ointments that I have used.

Posted Mon 31 Oct 2016 09.46 by Psad

It might be Indigo Naturalis if it has a bad colour that goes on your clothes. Apparently some of Yigjanerjing contains that, But many also contain unsafe amounts of steroids. Did you know that all sorts of unreliable drugs can be imported from China? In an envelope. Street drugs, too. Devastatingly, that is how my youngest son died last year. Since then I have developed psoriasis.

Posted Mon 31 Oct 2016 09.47 by Psad

Anyway, Indigo Naturalis shows promise. http://www.webmd.com/skin-problems-and-treatments/psoriasis/news/20081117/indigo-ointment-relieves-psoriasis

Posted Mon 31 Oct 2016 10.32 by froglet

Sorry for your loss, Psad. Researching the article that you cited further, I note that the research was printed in The Independent on 26th February, 1999, making the article 17 years old. Don't know if that makes a difference at all.

Posted Mon 31 Oct 2016 10.49 by Psad

This report is dated 2012, with the original paper submitted in 2011 http://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamadermatology/fullarticle/1105529#drs110007f2 and a further report 2015 during a dermatology conference: http://dermatologytimes.modernmedicine.com/dermatology-times/news/indigo-naturalis from which I quote "Over the past few years, indigo naturalis has been finding a role in the treatment of psoriasis. A Medline search for “indigo psoria*” reveals 26 articles with all but one having been published in this century and over two thirds published since 2009, the earliest being in 1982.6 Dr. Lin and colleagues have been the movers and shakers in this field, publishing about the use of indigo for treating plaque psoriasis in both children7 and adults.8" The numbers 7. and 8. which were in subscript, are references which appear later in the article

Posted Mon 19 Dec 2016 21.25 by greengrass

Yep I would say definitely steroid cream , any cream that works so well so quick smacks of steroids , there was a lotion out years ago could Asos which was being knocked up in the garage of an unscrupulous Nigerian it cleared my P on my shin that had been there for years it claimed to be steroid free

Posted Wed 19 Apr 2017 10.19 by badskin

I have used this cream for the last 3 weeks...my psoriasis on my back has cleared up. Stubborn P on my shoulders cleared up, even when steroid cream couldn't help. Still got really old spots to clear on my elbows and knees but its 60% better then last month. Tried to get more information on this cream but no real information. Just people saying it has steriods with no evidence. Only info people have been stating are past herbal creams from china have had steriods. Even if this does have steriods, its actually working for me. Its only $2AUD and i have used 2 tubes Just wanted to hear other people experiences. Someone also mention to get the one with the orange cream. the white one seems to be fake or inferior.

Posted Wed 19 Apr 2017 13.20 by ClearskinPls
Since 2001, tried uvb and creams

Dovebet is short term and ive found is no point after a few weeks as my body does not absorb it after a few days. However, a break from it and apply again can get results ,good luck

Posted Wed 19 Apr 2017 19.51 by greengrass

my honest opinion is yiganerjing does contain steroids , but if you choose to use it short term for a bit of relief that's your choice , using steroid creams long term is a bit like putting your foot on the hose pipe , when you stop using it whoosh it comes back harder than before

Posted Sat 15 Jul 2017 18.20 by Sergy61

Hello, I am 56 years old next month I have had Psoriasis since the age of 18, I haven`t had it that bad but enough to make me very conscious that it`s their, I have tried everything I also have a UVA canopy at home, I have tried endless creams including steroid creams. I recently purchased YIGANERJING on line from Amazon, I first applied it 4 days ago, just knees and elbows is where I have it, I can honestly say it works, The skin is just drying and leaving a smooth none red look it is 70% better after this short time, I have just ordered more When I have tried other creams it makes it worse, So I know this is the one for me, I also purchased a great concealer on line from Green people organic, add this after and you cannot see any evidence of psoriasis. very happy .

Posted Sun 8 Oct 2017 11.41 by Henry

Based one one link that does not even mention this creme. if continue reading form the 11 cremes 10 where white and they came in a pot. Not tubes. -------------------------------------------------------------------- Psad It sounded good, but it's a steroid, it seems. See https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC27755/ -------------------------------------------------------------------- greengrass my honest opinion is yiganerjing does contain steroids , -------------------------------------------------------------------- I'm amazed how people filling the internet up with un-valid statements.

To take part, sign in or register with us