Hello Hello

Posted Tue 17 Jan 2017 09.07 by Kaz
Fun-loving basically but I don 't feel myself well since I' ve had horrific psoriasis all over my body.

Hey there, I am new here. It has been a year and a couple of months since I started to be in trouble with my psoriasis. Itchy all the time 24/7. Scalp above all. I feel restless and disordered. I have never thought that I get this weird disease in my lifetime !! But I am still hoping that I could get back comfortable life one day to come. Thanks for reading !!

Posted Wed 18 Jan 2017 00.10 by Tony

Good luck Kaz :) keep trying different forms of treatment, different things work for different people, and document your skin so you know for sure when it's getting better, worse or is stable. That helps with the psychological side sometimes. Wear thin gloves in bed so you don't scratch till you bleed when you're sleeping, that helped my sleep and my mornings so much Thanks for sharing

Posted Mon 27 Feb 2017 14.57 by Nadee
Hello Psoriasis a little problem .

I have psoriasis 15 years, I m Thai woman. I find somefriend for talk together . I ll wait .... Nadee

Posted Wed 28 Jun 2017 07.24 by Rich

Hey Nadee Having someone to talk with can really help I agree and would be happy to chat with you

Posted Fri 30 Jun 2017 20.29 by James

Hi kaz. I'm sorry to hear you have got psoriasis. I've had it all my life. I suggest dovabet and a tar based shampoo. Hope this helps?

Posted Mon 3 Jul 2017 06.30 by Kaz
Fun-loving basically but I don 't feel myself well since I' ve had horrific psoriasis all over my body.

Thank you, Tony !! Thank you, James !! Both of you guys encourage me.

To take part, sign in or register with us