Eating Blueberries has cleared up my psoriasis

Posted Wed 8 Aug 2018 15.54 by Cazzy27

Hi all. It doesn't seemed to have cleared my PPP either. It did seem to have stopped it spreading to a certain amount but it has been so painful to walk I have had to go back on the Cyclosporin. I tried the blueberries also for 4 weeks but I couldn't see enough improvement to warrant taking them any longer. Such a shame but so glad it is working for some people.

Posted Wed 8 Aug 2018 20.55 by pdr321
A long sufferer of plaque psoriasis who found an effective treatment after 27 years (blueberries). I have now been clear more than 5 years.

So sorry that it has not worked for you Cassy and IH. Perhaps then it only works for plaque psoriasis, and then there are possibly other factors as well that I have not understood. For me there seems to be a level of sugar, sleep and alcohol that works against the blueberries, but that's all I can tell you. Good luck with your efforts to beat this condition. Phil

Posted Wed 8 Aug 2018 22.09 by Chrissie NW

Hi Carole, so sorry the Blueberries havnt worked for you I wanted it to be a success for you, I'm still clear, but when Phil it may only deal with plaque P well I didn't have plaque P mine was just red raw all over, people use think I had been in a fire, well I hope the Cyclosporine sorts you out. Chrissie

Posted Wed 8 Aug 2018 22.21 by Cazzy27

Hi Chrissie/Phil. Thankyou both especially to Phil for sharing this with everyone. I'm sure it will go on to help many more people and hopefully one day they will find a cure for this horrible thing. Hope it stays away for you both and enjoy the blueberries. Carole

Posted Thu 9 Aug 2018 09.20 by warren1
widespread psoriasis for 30years

Thanks Chrissie, i am glad u replied. I have erythrodermic psoriasis which is red and fiery with about 70%coverage. i started blueburries 20 a day on 1st of August and encouraged to persevere by your post. thanks, Warren

Posted Thu 9 Aug 2018 09.42 by Chrissie NW

Hi Warren, I've had Psoriasis for over 50yrs clear for 18months about 20yrs ago when I had the opportunity to go to the Dead Sea swimming and diving, then after the 18months it started again and I've been covered ever since, I've been on the Forum for a long time but was thrilled when I read about what Phil the Blueberry Man had to say about Blueberries I jumped to it and thought well Im going to try this remedy if it doesn't work, well at least I've tried it, It can't work for everyone one as our symptoms are different in many ways, but it worked for me I started them in June and still have them everyday, it's the nicest medication I've ever taken, I've never been as clear it's a MIRACLE and can't thank Phil enough, I go and see my Consultant next month, he won't believe what has happened. But good look with yours and try Double Base Gel Emmolient your can get it on script from Doctors 500 grms and use it all over and your skin won't get dry and I shower with it ( mind u don't slip) it's amazing for your skin, no nasty stuff in it. Let me know how you get on , good luck but persevere oh I have blackberries as well .

Posted Thu 9 Aug 2018 11.07 by warren1

Chrissie hi, thank you for your reply. Could i just ask one question having read Phil's most recent text. Did u alter your diet in any other way? ie in relation to sugar. The reason I ask this is that when i was in hospital a common trend was for psoriatic patients to take lots of chocolate like myself. It was soo prevalent it was like an ward of choc-a-holics? Or was the only dietary change the ' MIRACLE ' blueberries? Warren

Posted Thu 9 Aug 2018 16.16 by Chrissie NW

Hi Warren , well I don't eat chocolate, sweets don't have puddings. I have not changed anything in my diet. I don't eat anything or drink anything that's red, I eat all white meat, brown bread, goats milk, gallons of water all bottled not from the taps I love my fruit and veg, salads, I don't eat any processed foods I have been doing this for years, it's not recent. Medication is only Multi Vit for over 50's, 1 tab of vitamin D, just prescribe that. 1 Fish Oil tab and of course my Blueberries. I've used my Doublebase Gel but nothing else. Hope this is helpful to you. I do have Psoriatic Psoriasis as well as the Erythrodermic P , I should say I did I havnt got it now. Chrissie

Posted Thu 9 Aug 2018 17.35 by warren1

Most helpful. i will give this a thorough try. Warren

Posted Fri 10 Aug 2018 00.11 by pdr321 (edited Fri 10 Aug 2018 00.19 by pdr321)
A long sufferer of plaque psoriasis who found an effective treatment after 27 years (blueberries). I have now been clear more than 5 years.

Hi Warren, I didn't change my diet when I discovered blueberries. That said I have never really eaten many sweets chocolate or had sugary drinks. Also I don't drink much alcohol, and I don't eat much spicy food either. I do in fact seem to get the odd spot when I over indulge for a while, like over Christmas. But my skin clears pretty fast once things go back to normal. I believe that one should not eat too many foods that give an inflammatory response, I believe this encourages psoriasis. Blueberries are anti-inflammatory, so to me it makes sense that they should help sufferers. But certainly I do believe that a poor diet and lifestyle aggravates psoriasis. I find that I can eat a bit of everything now, just not too much of any one thing. Phil

Posted Fri 10 Aug 2018 00.17 by pdr321

P.S. What actually cleared my psoriasis was eating Tesco's £2 Berry Medley pot for lunch, originally 4 times a week. I still buy it every week day if I can. Yes it contains blueberries.

Posted Sun 12 Aug 2018 08.08 by Linda D

Hello everyone...I was diagnosed with PPP in February, and still trying all the creams/potions. Am loathe to have the medications because of the side effects. The soles of my feet are now so bad , I have to put dressings on everyday 2 go out. I soak my feet in like warm water twice a day, then apply moisturiser creams, am trying Natrabalm at the moment. I found these white moisturizing socks from Wilko, £1, very comfortable, so wear them in the house most of the time. & sleep in them Have eaten blueberries everyday, which I did b4 this awful disease. So glad I found this forum. Am determined to try everything b4 medication.....keep feet elevated in the evenings, sadly haven't been able to dance or my long walks for several months now :((

2 Posted Mon 13 Aug 2018 08.23 by Stuart

Great to hear that blueberries have worked for a number of people. Started with them yesterday after a friend, and fellow sufferer, mentioned it. Will post again in a months’ time to update on how it has gone. Have had plaque P for over 10 years.

Posted Tue 28 Aug 2018 19.57 by Joy

Hi I’ve had psoriasis for 43 years and during that time I’ve think I’ve tried everything on the market - conventional medicine, Chinese medicine, 100s of creams, lotions and oils, I’ve tried adding foods to my diet, taking foods out of my diet. Nothing has worked for me. On 23rd July I read the miracle blueberry man’s note OMG 5 weeks later and I’ve hardly got a spot on me. I’m praying this is going to be long term but if not I’m just going to enjoy it now. I’m off to Ibiza this week I I’ve bought a short dress to go (unthinkable a few weeks ago. I know at 63 I’m a bit old for a short dress, guess what I don’t care). Thank you Phil for sharing your discovery with the forum.

Posted Tue 28 Aug 2018 20.58 by Stuart

Hi Joy - that’s absolutely fantastic news, so pleased for you. Enjoy your holiday!

Posted Tue 28 Aug 2018 22.06 by ldonnelly95

Hi, I'm new on here and im so amazed at what I have just read on this forum!!! I broke out in plaque psorasis when I was 14 (now 22) I was covered head to toe. I tried light treatment at hospital which did clear it up but after 2 weeks of stopping it soon came back. Being young at the time with this condition really took a toll on me it really knocked my confidence! My body is not so bad atm however my scalp never clears and it comes down my hairline and spots all over my face.... i really struggle to maintain it I will put cream on for a few nights and it will ease and I will only b at ease for a few days before it's back, so annoying!!! I have did so much research and just a few nights ago spent a fortune on turmeric capsules, turmeric shampoo and conditioner natural exfoliatior and cleanser etc. I have never heard of blue berries relieving psorasis and i am absolutly thrilled that this has helped so many of you!! :) so I will definitely be taking a trip to the shop in the morning to buy them!! Thank you and I will keep you updated!

Posted Tue 28 Aug 2018 23.56 by pdr321

Hi Joy, Thank you for sharing your wonderful news, I am so happy for you, and a well timed recovery for your holiday. You have suffered too long, and I hope that from now on you can wear whatever you want. I full well know the miseries of summer holidays spent in long sleeved shirts and trousers, now a thing of the past. I have made full use of shorts and tee-shirts for the last two summers, all thanks to blueberries. Our stories show that for some sufferers at least blueberries are an effective and easy treatment. Have a great holiday, and may you have many more of them symptom free. Phil

Posted Sat 1 Sep 2018 02.10 by warren1

hi Phil, This is now 1st of September. One month after starting blueberries. In the past i have tried every thing from steroids to light treatment in Hospital. Having taken 20 blueberries for 1 month my psoriasis is about 90% better and getting better every day. Amazing result. I started noticing a change after 15 days, i said to my wife of 15/8 i feel that my skin is on the turn. It was starting to fade and less flakes. After 20 days still reducing, normal skin starting to show through and no flaking. So i decided to stop all creaming, having creamed myself from head to toe for the past 40 years 2 - 3 times a day. A big decision for me. Now 30 days on I am 90% better. I have gone from 70%coverage to 5-7% . No creams now used. No cetraben. No Dermavate. No flaking. The heat from my skin has gone. I feel more energy. It is totally Amazing. I didnt change my diet in any other way during the month. I really hope this will continue. This is the best my skin has been since i was a boy. Phil i do believe that this could be a major breakthrough for many in the treatment of psoriasis. I am so pleased and am thanking God for the massive improvement of this terrable disease Psoriasis. sooooooo pleased Warren

Posted Sat 1 Sep 2018 11.28 by Chrissie NW

Hi Warren I text you around Aug 9th. I'm absolutely thrilled it's working as I said previous I've had P for over 50 yrs now and I just can't believe what has happened, I'm clear, still got the marks on my legs where Years and years of P have left marks I've had my legs out whilst we had the good weather hoping the marks will go but they havnt they have faded, so I'm hoping we will get some more hot sun, but considering how raw, red and looked awful as if I had been in a fire, I'm so greatful to the Miracle Blueberry Man I'm still eating the Blueberries together with Blackberries the price of Blueberries has gone up in price, must be due to all the people on our site when are buying them . Anyway Fabulous news keepi taking them the Tesco Medley is good as well you should be hearing from SIR Phil soon, I can't thank him enough my life has changed considerably, shorts on, never heard of since I was in my 20's and I'm 70 yrs on Tues, my neighbours are in shock. Chrissie N. Wales

Posted Sat 1 Sep 2018 12.56 by Summer

Chrissie Happy birthday enjoy your celebration

To take part, sign in or register with us