Facial psoriasis

Posted Sat 25 Mar 2017 22.58 by Sharon

My 12 year old daughter has had psoriasis since she was 5 she now has it on her face. Anyone else have this? I have bought her a lamp but she is so depressed x

Posted Sat 25 Mar 2017 23.00 by Sharon

She also has it terrible on every part of her body but her elbows now hurt when she bends them x

Posted Mon 27 Mar 2017 19.26 by Peter W
Plaque psoriasis (on and off) since mid 1970s

Hasn't the GP prescribed her anything?

Posted Tue 28 Mar 2017 22.28 by andrea
have had p for too many years

Maybe you could ask her GP to refer her to a dermatologist. There are many treatments. So sorry to hear of this. Mine started at 7 years old, but treatments have improved a bit since then.

Posted Tue 28 Mar 2017 23.14 by Allanaw87

There's something called psoriasis athritis she may have that I'd contact doctors! I've just recently been diagnosed with psoriasis, I'm 30 now so bit shocked at this age to have it! I have it in quite a few places. Recently noticed a small flaky part on my face and I'm really scared it will spread all over my face does anyone know if this is possible or of anything that can help this? Thanks

Posted Sun 2 Apr 2017 23.44 by Jo2mcm

Hi I'm suffering a bad psoriasis flare up just now. It is even on my face. At one point my face was pretty horrific. The doctor prescribed me Curatoderm which worked really well. I am now using this all over instead of the steroid cream originally prescribed which is starting to work. But this cream cleared my face within a few days

To take part, sign in or register with us