TUDOR

Posted Wed 7 Jun 2017 18.26 by Busyphil

Hi all I am 62 had psoriasis since I was 7 been a member here a couple of times and like most get fed up of doctors knowing little about it and dermatology who don't seem interested. Any two weeks ago I had an invite to go to my local hospital for a TUDOR appointment that is being run by Leeds university in conjunction with 4 other universities mine being North staffs. And boy was it thorough over 2hours with 3 special nurses measuring asking questions all relevant even after suffering with it for 55 years I learnt something new let's hope it brings answers

Posted Sun 29 Dec 2019 22.17 by Buzza21

Hi Busyphil. I was interested in your comments. I’m also going to a appointment at Stoke. On January 21st. Though I’m keen to help with the study, I’m still apprehensive. Hopefully it’s not too intimidating as I’m new to helping with research. Barry

Posted Mon 30 Dec 2019 08.10 by Busyphil

Hi. Barry I have had 3 appointments at the Haywood , Sue and her team are very helpful and it is in a relaxed atmosphere , I have not heard anything more yet as I have finished my 3 . appointments At my second appointment they noticed a swelling on my back and urgently referred me on , it turns out I had popped 2 discs out Andi got help fast due to them ,so I found it really helpful

Posted Mon 30 Dec 2019 08.54 by Buzza21

Hi Phil. Wow that was a blessing. It’s fantastic that they helped you in such a way. I hadn’t realised it was more than one apparently, but that’s no problem. I’ve got a fractured spine but my brother has kindly offered to drive me. I’d never find the way otherwise.

To take part, sign in or register with us