Apple cider vinegar with the mother

Posted Sun 18 Jun 2017 14.16 by Rosie

Has anyone tried this for their psoriasis I've been reading about it in news and don't know whether to believe all the positive reviews or not

Posted Sun 18 Jun 2017 14.30 by thin-skinned
Irascible septuagenarian fed up with the psoriasis constantly at me :wink:

I have successfully treated actinic keratosis eruptions with cider vinegar and although it took several weeks of twice daily dabbing, they all came away with out any returning at the sites :thumbup: Now that said, I've never given any though of trying the liquid on P so I might it a go,

Posted Sat 7 Jul 2018 22.34 by Vishal

Hi Rosie, Did you tried ACV, I just started so will update my experience in two weeks time. could you please your exp on ACV if you have already tried. thanks, V

Posted Sun 14 Oct 2018 08.22 by badger07

Hi all I've suffered from both rosacea and psoriasis for 30 plus years. It affects legs, back hair face, ears etc been taking 1/2 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar twice a day in a large mug of water. This seems to be my tolerance limit as any more brings on acid reflux and acid indigestion (you don't want this as you will have to stop and then symptoms return). I take it with cold water as this numbs taste a little ( hot water seems to activate the acid and seems to attack teeth (or it feels that way)). It doesn't seem to matter if I take normal supermarket version or organic with the mother versions, both seem equally effective, I personally prefer the taste of either Sainburys or Aldi's own brands. The Result seems to be affected by skin thickness so thin skin areas like ankles cleared first, scaling sites of 72 mm by 100mm on both ankles cleared with normal skin replacing lesions. This was slowly followed by the rest of the body healing, the scalp (hair) and face are the slowest to react but even those are slowly returning to healthy skin. its taken 12 weeks so far but every day I notice improvements. Both my GP and dermatologist are dismissive and non supportive but don't lose heart remember these professionals admit they don't know what causes both rosacea and psoriasis and that their currently is no NHS cure for it. I only really care that it definitely works for me and I just pray that its effectiveness doesn't ever wear off. Hope this helps and that it works for you Best wishes Badger07

To take part, sign in or register with us