Owner of a walk in UVB cabin in the Midlands considering potential for small consortium use.

Posted Sat 19 Aug 2017 16.17 by John
I have suffered with it for nearly forty years.

Private owner of a quality cabin with spare tubes etc. looking to find beneficial use for the cabin, including myself. I .E. small localised consortium to make use of machine sharing running costs etc. Reason behind this. After returning to the U.K. from overseas and having the cabin (after dismantling) shipped back, it is now being stored as my new home does not have the available space. I am not looking to profit from this idea, but having proven it has been successful for myself under careful monitoring, I would like to reuse it again but share it with others that can also benefit from this treatment too. All none commercial ideas considered. This was a very expensive piece of equipment delivered to me directly from Germany, and would love to see other suffers benefit from it rather than it just being stored. Please contact me in the first instance by e.mail.

Posted Sat 19 Aug 2017 18.28 by thin-skinned
Irascible septuagenarian fed up with the psoriasis constantly at me :wink:

Judging by the membership in here I would hazard a guess that you would find more willing local sharers by placing an advert in a local newspaper or put a card up in your local shop that runs a window display board ... good luck. PS .. you omitted to share your e-address.

To take part, sign in or register with us