Lamp treatment at home

Posted Thu 5 Oct 2017 12.51 by fritzsong

I've had psoriasis on and off - mostly on and on - for nearly 70 years. The only effective remedies have been holidays in the sun or NHS lights treatment. My work pattern is unpredictable so it's unlikely that I'd be able to keep a full set of hospital appointments. With regard to home treatment, a canopy seems the most appropriate for me but there is significant variation in the prices. Any advice?

Posted Wed 11 Oct 2017 10.02 by Robert

Hi. Philips have a light treatment portable device called blue control,the only snag you can only purchase online 259 pounds.I have ordered one but has yet to arrive.It is only suited for mild to moderate psoriasis.

Posted Wed 11 Oct 2017 16.09 by thin-skinned
Irascible septuagenarian fed up with the psoriasis constantly at me :wink:

Considering that is a small LED light array, the price you paid is a whopping rip-off charge and hopefully the copies will soon be on the market for a much more reasonable price. I can imagine the pricing panel in the Philips boardroom before the launch .. how much can we extort from these poor unwell shmucks. I dunno about you but I am totally fed up with being treated like a cash cow just ripe for milking ... grrrrrr!

To take part, sign in or register with us