uvb light

Posted Sat 25 Nov 2017 15.25 by andrea
have had p for too many years

I have just ordered a uvb light from amazon which is hand held ideal for smaller areas. it is |£149.There is a 90 day returns policy if it doesn't work. It will be here by the end of the week so I will keep you posted if it works or not.

Posted Thu 7 Dec 2017 08.17 by Kari

Hi ive got psoriasis on every part of my body apart from my face please let us know if it works x

Posted Sat 9 Dec 2017 18.25 by driver

Good luck with this, I am hoping it works, for all of us !

Posted Mon 23 Apr 2018 21.15 by andrea

The leg patches disappeared using the uvb hand held light using alternate days for a couple of weeks. But am now getting a 9 tube canopy from Skin matters Bristol as have lots of guttate patches on body and hips . The hand held light is ok for small areas of about 2" wide, but takes a long time to do amount of guttate on my body. This is a big spend and I have saved for sometime but will only need it this time of year to get through summer. I have had UVB in hospital over the years so I am aware of timings and will stop once it has cleared.

Posted Fri 27 Apr 2018 11.05 by LC

Hi how do you know how long to use it for?

Posted Fri 27 Apr 2018 14.16 by andrea

Re LC. As I have had uvb in hospital I used that as a guide so I started with 30 seconds every other day for a couple of days then increased by 10 seconds each day. I’m up to 2.30 minutes now as I haven’t used it for a while and it’s improving.

To take part, sign in or register with us