Psoriasis take over part 2

Posted Sun 31 Dec 2017 11.26 by tes (edited Sun 31 Dec 2017 11.27 by tes)
Psoriasis warrior of 20 years. I have three young children. Too many flare ups to count. Body confidence 100%

I have started my methotrexate on Christmas day, a present from the doctor of 10mg. I have developed more psoriasis in the time being and also noticed my psoriasis changing. On my plams and feet and bottom of my feet they are pustular, some feel rock hard spots and then i get bored i pick at them and they flatten go crusty and look like open red marks with dead skin around. I have this also between my fingers. Then gets to the top of my hand and Psoriasis to guttate, i am covered practically everwhere, face, neck, arms, front and back and legs amd everywhere else possible. I also suffer with plaque on my back, front... anywhere thats inbetween the guttate. I have plaque also in my scalp that joins round to my ears to my hair line. I also have slight erythrodermic psoriasis under my armpits and on the inside of my right leg from my knee to the back of my knee. I am unable to walk without hobbling. I am nearly bed bound with this fucked up skin condition. I can bearly look after myself and my precious children are missing out on hugs and kisses. I feel stuck in a body that doesn't feel like mine. At the moment i have hit rock bottom. Thank you for reading.

To take part, sign in or register with us