Dating

Posted Thu 12 Apr 2018 20.07 by Lewy

Haha only joking, I feel young and look younger so i am happy with that. Yep one lad whos 6 in October but only see him once a fortnight due to him living 75 miles away. How about you?

Posted Thu 12 Apr 2018 20.10 by Lewy

Its ok I make the most of our time together even though he is a grumpy little git at times, must follow his mum haha. Awwww bless keeps you busy then, I have full respect for single parents though as after having my lad for just one weekend I am totally knackered and ready to sleep for a month haha x

Posted Thu 12 Apr 2018 20.13 by Lewy

Well fair play to you working full time as well, there is not many who can say they do that. Does his dad not see him? x

Posted Thu 12 Apr 2018 20.17 by Lewy

Haha oh well never mind I am sure that your not bothered what he thinks. So you up to much this weekend? x

Posted Thu 12 Apr 2018 20.20 by Lewy

Not a lot really, washing the car, housework etc then babysitting my mates kids Saturday night as him and his missus are away for the night for her birthday so I said I will look after the kids.........they will terrorise me haha x

Posted Thu 12 Apr 2018 20.23 by Lewy

Haha loner......how rude but to be honest I have only a couple of mates with one being my best mate, other friends got involved in drugs and drink but I walked away from it. I am from the lovely Worcester which is near Birmingham, how about you? x

Posted Thu 12 Apr 2018 20.25 by Lewy

Yeah exactly, quite happy with the two mates I have plus I love his kids to bits too, I like to look after them as it gives him and his missus some time together as well. Oh Blackburn, I was there yesterday morning haha x

Posted Thu 12 Apr 2018 20.29 by Lewy

Haha yeah it did not sound good did it haha, was delivering in Pick Street and Kent Street, up there most weeks though xx

Posted Thu 12 Apr 2018 20.32 by Lewy

Yeah have to go to Burnley every week to do a collection and it seems to be me going there as the directors had nice things to say about me, Iittle creep aren't I haha xx

Posted Thu 12 Apr 2018 20.36 by Lewy

Haha right then bed time for me so talk more tomorrow night if you want to? xx

Posted Sat 14 Apr 2018 16.02 by Lewy

Grandad haha, will just go and get my slippers and cocoa haha, I am up at 0230 hence why I am in bed early cheeky bugger haha. Hows you anyway? xx

Posted Sat 14 Apr 2018 16.18 by Lewy

Yeah all good and definitely agree that it is beer garden weather but no one to go with, my one mate has been very selfish and took his missus away and the other works nights so I done all the housework, cleaned the car and now just sat in the garden with a beer haha xx

Posted Sat 14 Apr 2018 16.22 by Lewy

Haha I love cleaning though, when I do my car it is a proper job taking 4 hours, has to be perfect, love doing housework too, I am very domesticated haha xx

Posted Sat 14 Apr 2018 16.25 by Lewy

Well I did have a Fiesta ST but had to get rid as needed something more economical so got a Peugeot 308 GT Line, 61mpg so very happy with it haha xx

Posted Sat 14 Apr 2018 16.31 by Lewy

Haha yeah but is it still white or covered in dirt haha, mine is white as well, was gutted to get rid of my ST though, that was my baby haha. So you not out today? xx

Posted Sat 14 Apr 2018 16.36 by Lewy

Haha I can not believe you pay your grandad to do it that has cracked me up haha, I bet I do it better though. I hardly go out either, got some beers in so will just get have a few and listen to some music xx

Posted Sat 14 Apr 2018 17.38 by Lewy

Haha nope no Snapchat, Facebook or anything like that, never been interested in it plus I heard Facebook causes issues at times, I take it you have it then? xx

Posted Sat 14 Apr 2018 17.45 by Lewy

I have heard my mate say about the problems it can cause, do not want stuff like that so never bothered with it. I can email, text and believe it or not i am with the times and got Whatsapp haha but I use that a lot to talk to brother in Spain and niece in Scotland xx

Posted Sat 14 Apr 2018 18.02 by Lewy

Yeah I do as well, certainly not ringing brother in Spain haha, is useful though especially for sending pictures, I do love the app but I have no social media at all, I have heard blokes at my old work say there girlfriends are constantly on facebook, the phone is glued to their hand and I had an ex like that too, just no need for it i think, god I sound like a right old git haha xx

Posted Sat 14 Apr 2018 18.15 by Lewy

Hahaha your sooooooooo funny but they were huge, scared me big time, I am not that old though, 41 in June is still young and I do not look my age.......do not comment on that bit haha xx

To take part, sign in or register with us