Psoriasis Project

2 Posted Wed 31 Jan 2018 14.06 by 120images

I am a student photographer at Falmouth University and I am currently developing a project on people who live with this condition. I am looking for people who would be happy for me to come and photograph them and talk about their experiences. The project needs to be completed by the end off April 2018. I am happy to travel to your location, This is a part of a university project, my cousin suffers considerably with this condition and will be taking part in this project. I have contacted the association in regarding this project and they are happy with my proposal. If you would like to take part my contact details are: Email; DS189163@falmouth.ac.uk or Mobile 07708146193. I also have a website: 120images.co.uk which shows other university projects. Kind Regards Darren Smith

2 Posted Wed 31 Jan 2018 14.28 by ClearskinPls
Since 2001, tried uvb and creams

Are you serious? If you want to take pictures of sufferers for your own projects ...pay up then.. Pls remember psoriasis sufferers are not experiments or projects for your own means of making money Unbelievable....

1 Posted Thu 1 Feb 2018 12.11 by thin-skinned
Irascible septuagenarian fed up with the psoriasis constantly at me :wink:

Are you for real?? Written surveys are one thing, but photographs ~~ no way mate!!!

Posted Thu 1 Feb 2018 12.18 by ClearskinPls

Hey Thinskinned , This photographer makes me laugh....talk about a stupid idea....is he qualified to ask sensitive questions? Unbelievable

Posted Thu 1 Feb 2018 12.26 by ClearskinPls

And then take pictures

Posted Fri 2 Feb 2018 20.27 by Val

Hi. I am new today. I think I have psoriatic arthritis but doctor doesnt reall listen

To take part, sign in or register with us