What's in Yiganerjing Cream "Unicorn Cream" Ingredient Analysis Fundraiser

Posted Tue 6 Feb 2018 01.56 by James (edited Tue 6 Feb 2018 12.46 by Psoriasis Association (Admin)Mod)

Hello, I'm running a gofundme for a harmful ingredient screening on Yiganerjing Cream. Please share and support if you'd like to know what's in the cream. Thank you. https://www.facebook.com/unicorncreamfund

Posted Tue 6 Feb 2018 12.51 by thin-skinned (edited Tue 6 Feb 2018 13.04 by Psoriasis Association (Admin)Mod)
Irascible septuagenarian fed up with the psoriasis constantly at me :wink:

Hmmm is this genuine or is it a cash skimming scam?? I tried the cream and found it to be okish, but certainly nothing special with little or no change in plaque P.

Posted Tue 6 Feb 2018 13.03 by Psoriasis Association (Admin)Mod - from Northampton, UK
Patient Advocacy and Communications Manager at the Psoriasis Association

Hello James, Just to let you know we have edited your post to remove the link to the GoFundMe page. We do not allow links to crowdfunding pages on the forums for the security of our forum members, as the Psoriasis Association is unable to check the authenticity of these pages. However, you may be interested to know that the Psoriasis Association has been in touch with the Medicines & Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) here in the UK and they have confirmed to us that, in laboratory testing, samples of Yiganerjing have been found to contain undisclosed pharmaceutically made steroidal and anti-fugal ingredients. Action has since been taken by the MHRA to have the product removed from sale in the UK. We are currently waiting for the MHRA to publish a statement with more information, at which point we will post a further update on this website.

Posted Wed 7 Feb 2018 09.41 by James (edited Wed 7 Feb 2018 09.47 by James)

@thin-skinned I've done everything I can to assure people the my intentions are legitimate. Including: -Safeguards include gofundme’s donor guarantee, refund policies, and my “all or nothing” pledge. -Donor Guarantee - https://www.gofundme.com/guarantee-refund-policy -I personally stake my professional reputation on the integrity of this campaign. If there is anything else I can do to assure, please suggest. @Psoriasis Association That is great news that it has been tested. Please keep me posted and notify me on facebook. Hope they release a full report. I will be happy to repost the news.

1 Posted Thu 1 Mar 2018 10.01 by Psoriasis Association (Admin)Mod (edited Thu 1 Mar 2018 10.01 by Psoriasis Association (Admin)Mod) - from Northampton, UK
Patient Advocacy and Communications Manager at the Psoriasis Association

Hi all - The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), which regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK, has now released a statement confirming that tests have found Yiganerjing Cream to contain an undisclosed steroid and two antifungal ingredients. As a result of this, the MHRA is working to remove Yiganerjing Cream from sale on websites and in online market places, and is issuing a notice to sellers that they must stop selling the cream immediately. The MHRA advises anyone who may have been using this cream to discontinue use immediately. If anybody who has used this product should have concerns, they are advised to discuss the issue with their doctor or clinician. More detailed information can be found in the 'News' section of this website, or directly here: www.psoriasis-association.org.uk/news/yiganerjing-cream-found-to-contain-steroids

1 Posted Thu 1 Mar 2018 10.05 by James

Thanks!

To take part, sign in or register with us