.psoriasis, help

Posted Sun 25 Mar 2018 17.54 by Noel

My friend was admitted to Clatterbridge hospital as an in patient for plaque psoriasis, he stayed one day out of a potential minimum week, this was three weeks ago during the storms, now about three weeks later it looks as though plaque psoriasis has transitioned into erythidermic psoriasis which is 100 per cent over his body and face, he in terrible pain and suffering from shivering, If I take him to accident and emergency will they treat him. He might need antibiotics. Will they turn him away, this would be Clatterbridge dermatology or Arrowe Park hospital. (I have never known a more hostile hospital) Is this very dangerous? Dr has referred him as an emergency but he has not had a call from Clatterbridge who would be the best place for him. I'm just worried about complications with this psoriasis, he has diabetes and is an asthmatic.

Posted Sun 25 Mar 2018 20.34 by Linda

Hi there. I had psoriasis for 43 year's so does my mum and daughter. This is the most dangerous type of psoriasis. He needs medical attention straight away. I would take him straight to a and e. Explain what he has got. Good luck.

To take part, sign in or register with us