YIGANERJING

Posted Sat 7 Apr 2018 17.14 by Khodor

I would like to know , how many time can I use this cream a day I just bought it and it looks like it’s working for me I’m using it once a day

Posted Mon 9 Apr 2018 10.40 by Psoriasis Association (Admin)Mod - from Northampton, UK
Patient Advocacy and Communications Manager at the Psoriasis Association

Hi Khodor - The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), which regulates medicines and medical devices in the UK, recently released a statement confirming that tests have found Yiganerjing Cream to contain an undisclosed steroid and two antifungal ingredients. As a result of this, the MHRA is working to remove Yiganerjing Cream from sale on websites and in online market places, and is issuing a notice to sellers that they must stop selling the cream immediately. The MHRA advises anyone who may have been using this cream to discontinue use immediately. If you have used this product and have any concerns, advice from the MHRA is to discuss the issue with your doctor or clinician. More detailed information can be found in the 'News' section of this website, or directly here: www.psoriasis-association.org.uk/news/yiganerjing-cream-found-to-contain-steroids

1 Posted Sat 21 Apr 2018 00.52 by Paul

Thanks God that's my life, my choice&my decision not MHRA or any other agency. For a year I do have no psoriasis symptoms. Very first time for over 35 years of permanent fight. With doctors and without. Including PUVA,UVB,methotrexate treatmens. Now, from time to time, I use YIGANERJING if there is a need. Not often, not on big surface because there is no need to use it more intense. And I will...

Posted Thu 3 Oct 2019 23.43 by Irishman

Hi ..ive just bought yiganerjing,I've read on some forums to beware of the white coloured(fake)cream ,that a yellowish cream is the real thing.ive waited a month for delivery and it's a white cream I got ,can anyone send me a link to where I can but the real stuff .. Also I've heard that it's meant to be dangerous to use but ive read so many comments saying it's amazing and has cleared up the psoriasis

2 Posted Fri 4 Oct 2019 08.30 by Paul

Hi, Just try to use the white before you decide to order another one. The colour is not so important as efficiency. For eg. Zuidafu is pink and it do the job. And don't afraid. regards,

1 Posted Fri 4 Oct 2019 08.32 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Sun 6 Oct 2019 16.39 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

It is made in China and has no rigorous quality control or accurate declaration of ingredients. To be honest I find it quite amusing that there might be a counterfeit version of something that is already completely unregulated or controlled, and not manufactured to any standard. It could be that there are differnt shades/colours of this product because the ingredients are not quality-controlled by the manufacturers, or not uniform. If you read the second post in this thread if you have not already done so, you will understand that there is no "official" channel by which to purchase this in the UK. It used to be advertised on Ebay, I don't know if it still is, but I feel sure that you have already looked there. Just keep searching the internet.

1 Posted Fri 4 Oct 2019 09.04 by Paul

Sure. Always one can turn to one of this famous 'biological treatments' of Big Pharma's, spent all the money and even die being sure all had 'rigorous quality control or accurate declaration of ingredients'. Are you sure you are right thinking the western way of development is better than eg. chinese now ? I'm not a fan of chinese communist but...I do recommend to see Jeremy Clarkson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-XDxCb92X4 A piece of humility is a must... What about freedom of choice ? Forget.

Posted Fri 4 Oct 2019 11.40 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Fri 4 Oct 2019 13.54 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

Paul: with things like yiganerjing, we are not talking of traditional chinese herbal medicines or something similar. This is not an issue of "western development" vs chinese natural treatments, alternative medicine or something similar. When a chinese factory produces a treatment and claims that it is 100% natural/herbal or steroid-free, and then it is found to contain steroids and other undeclared active ingredients, that is a sign of dishonesty in the worst case, or a lack of control in a best case. Some so-called "chinese medicines" have been found to contain toxic heavy metals in large quantities, and some are more immediately toxic. This type of thing is not due to a clash of Western culture vs Chinese, or a failure to accept "alternative medicine". But as always, people are free to buy and use this stuff if they can find it.

1 Posted Fri 4 Oct 2019 20.39 by Paul

Thanks God still exist the opportunity to avoid Beloved Leaders institutions and do what one's want. Without BL permission and may be even against the law. I do see you trust to these very advanced control systems and independency and reliability of institution. That's your choice. Not mine. BTW B737Max also had very reliable certificates issued by very serious institutions... Yes...I will use chinese treatments ( traditional or non traditional). Yes...I do belive country with 1.5mld nation&with the first economy of the world, 135.000 km of highways, 35.000km of high speed train lines could be reliable in pharma industry as well. Yes...I do belive all the test made by UK institutions were objective &absolutely free of Big Pharma competitors influences. Just as B737MAX certificates.

To take part, sign in or register with us