Relief From pain in your hands

Posted Wed 20 Jun 2018 20.04 by Lynneolean

Hello I am new to here, Pray all yall are doing well, I have been dealing with this form of Psoriasis on my hands, Pretty amazing to me that I feel the Doctors dont understand the pain that I am dealing with and it is far from minor, the itching, and Pain is the worst, Creams is not helping and no answers from the doctors, So, this is what I did today, and I did not go to work and its hard for me to type this, So first I got my frozen fish out the freezer (yes I did),, put the fish on my hands on and off till they where almost frozen!,, then I wash with Dove soap. Then I put that stupid cream on my hands, then I went and got a pair of socks that are very thin, and put them on both hands, and im feeling just a tap bid of relief... any other ideals im open thank you

Posted Mon 2 Jul 2018 01.05 by wendyloish

Hi Lynneolean, I am sorry no-one has responded to you by now. Perhaps that is because what you describe is not typical of psoriasis. Perhaps you have some sort of allergy complicating the situation. I am not a doctor, but I think it might not be too difficult to test this hypothesis by taking an antihistamine. If you get some relief you will know an allergic reaction is complicating what is happening with your hands. Good luck wendyloish

To take part, sign in or register with us