Getting disheartened

Posted Mon 9 Jul 2018 23.27 by Danielm

I have suffered for about 10 years now and have found a few ways to cope with flare ups but it always comes back, I do find my self lucky sometime because it only affects my elbows, knees and lower left leg. It used to affect my scalp but I found using dove 2 in 1 clears it up as long as I use it everyday, if I miss a day it itches and causes dandruff. I went to the doctor to see how to improve my skin and they gave me dovebet which works wonders but it's very awkward to get comfy once applied, if you have used it you will understand, if not then it's not like a moisturiser that soaks in, if you touch something with the affected area it puts the gel on that surface. I also used to smoke which the doctor said could trigger the condition but I recently stopped and if anything it's got worse, I had a random flare up on my forearm. I just wanted to post something beacaee I'm fed up of my skin but would also like to know if anyone has found a good way to clear it up. Thanks Daniel.

Posted Tue 10 Jul 2018 08.35 by june

Child's Farm baby moisturiser £4..00 from Boots Chemist does wonders for my skin

To take part, sign in or register with us