Let down

Posted Wed 11 Jul 2018 10.08 by Lesley north east

Well here’s a story I was absolutely gutted about. I’m on a dating site and am not short of dating but this last date has really put me off and have found out how shallow some men can be.... I dated this guy twice then we decided to go out one night he was gunner stay over. He walked in my lovley home, sat down for about 2 mins then saw my psoriasis on my knees ( I wasn’t yet dressed to go out had shorts and t shirt on) he stood up and said he had to get more petrol in his car ( strange) that’s the last I saw of him with no txt to explain why, just never heard from him again. I guess some men are so shallow instead of asking about this. Now cause I’ve stressed myself it’s flaring up again..... hope this is not long winded

Posted Wed 11 Jul 2018 13.14 by OhNo_NotAgain?

Lesley, just to inform you - there are women/girls just as shallow, ill-informed or judgemental as the man you met. Quite separately from dating or dating sites, I have met people of both sexes who are too afraid to even ask what the blemishes on my skin are. Sadly, I feel that our society in general and certainly "swipe-left/swipe-right dating sites" are contributing to making rapid judgements about each other based largely on appearance alone.

To take part, sign in or register with us