Advice please..

Posted Mon 6 Aug 2018 23.35 by Jje1979

Hi I'm new to all this so please be patient lol. Ok I've been on cyclosporine for about 2 months now. Obviously having regular blood tests blood pressure checks and urine dipped. My blood pressure has been all over the place generally high and the last few times I've had lots of different things in my urine. I've recently had a kidney function test done. Results have showed my kidneys aren't functioning. Has anyone else had this happen ? And if so what was the end result please.

Posted Tue 7 Aug 2018 00.18 by Jje1979

I'm 38 and female I also have 3 children. I had kidney scan results last week and the letter said that they would be removing me from cyclosporine at my next appointment which is this month. Already I have signs that something isn't quite right. Back ache protein and other bits and pieces in urine something else in blood etc. And soooooo tired I could scream. Just don't know what they will say about what they are going to do about kidneys not functioning properly. And thanks for replying so fast

Posted Tue 7 Aug 2018 06.36 by Jje1979

I have my thyroid checked regularly as do I have menopause checks regular to as I had a hysterectomy 10 years ago. Thyroid seems fine. I guess I will just have to wait and see. Thank you so much for all of your advice and suggestions. Much appreciated.

To take part, sign in or register with us