Enzyme Yeast Cells

Posted Thu 16 Aug 2018 08.56 by Robert

Has anyone tried enzyme yeast cells for their psoriasis.It is a bioactive totally natural product that has been used in Germany for over forty years for people with low immunes(cancer patients).It enhances your gut bacteria carrying live nutrients in the the form of baby yeast cells to your bowels and is brilliant for your overall health and skin as it contains micro nutrients that a lot of people would not have in their diet.I am from Ireland and it is becoming popular with people who know a healthy diet is great for your skin. Would love to hear from anybody who has tried it?

Posted Thu 16 Aug 2018 18.04 by OhNo_NotAgain?

I tried to find references to this treatment on the web, but all I could find was a German website selling probiotic type products.

Posted Thu 16 Aug 2018 19.07 by Robert

This product is similar to the likes of Kefir as it is a fermented product,my local health shop owner asked me to try it for a month that was 2 years ago after being fed up paying to see private dermatologists.If you think your psoriasis is diet related please try this as my skin and health has never been better.The one I take daily is Dr.Woltz. Zell Oxygen Plus,if you want to read up on the product there is a book called Getting healthy keeping healthy by Prof.Hademar Bankhofer-Dr. Mathias Oldhaver

To take part, sign in or register with us