PPP round two

Posted Thu 13 Sep 2018 00.30 by Sgmay

Hi I’m new to this. I’m on my second round of pp on my palms and feet. First round cleared up for three years taking Otezla. Still taking but in round two it’s awful. Like everyone else I hav tried everything over counter and prescription. I eat a clean diet and work out 3 to 4 days a week. I’m now awaiting approval for a hand foot box to do light treatments at home. Derm wants to put me on Humira but I want to wait and see if the light box helps. I work in a very professional office and I’m on my feet all day. This weekend off to try and find shoes that will work with my work wardrobe unfortunately sketchers or my suacony don’t cut it. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Wishing us all luck on this journey.

Posted Thu 13 Sep 2018 01.46 by Rhondapharr

I have the same problem you have on the soles of my feet and palms of my hands. I am a,teacher so finding shoes that help is so important. I go home many days and my feet are bleeding. I would love to get some advice. I am using 3 different steroid ointments, an oral med, and have gotten several steroid shots, it just isn't working. I have Hashimotos also and wonder if that is preventing me from healing faster or at all for that matter.

To take part, sign in or register with us