3 posts and no responses.. think I’ll stick to the American group 😢😢😢

1 Posted Sun 18 Nov 2018 12.35 by Fionac

3 posts and no responses.. think I’ll stick to the American group 😢😢😢

1 Posted Sun 18 Nov 2018 13.31 by Oyster3

Oh Fiona I’m sorry ... I’ve justjoined this week so have only read one area of the website (psoriasis and arthritis) but hate the fact you feel ignored. If you do go back to the US group take my (and I bet a whole load of other people’s ) best wishes. If you want to stay over here a while longer ... wassup? Xxx

2 Posted Sun 18 Nov 2018 13.56 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Sun 18 Nov 2018 19.51 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

Fionac: looking at your post of 14 Nov. with title: Hello From a Newbie you did not ask any question, nor really say much that needed an immediate response..... . . . so to expect an response, or to get in a huff when there is no response after only three days seems a little strange. I have no idea what other posts you have made here. Not every post attracts other posts, and not even every question gets an answer. If you want to know other's experiences you can also browse the forum for what is already here. If you want to be a part of a social networking group of psoriasis sufferers I believe that there is one on Facebook.

1 Posted Sun 18 Nov 2018 15.41 by Ruby-wood

Hi Fiona, how are you? Sorry to hear you've had back luck with the lack of response on your posts. I hope you don't feel disheartened, don't give up on this forum yet.. don't forget you can reply to other peoples discussions that are open, I'm sure they would love to hear from you :)

To take part, sign in or register with us