Daft conditions

Posted Tue 22 Apr 2014 16.39 by Chris R

I've had psoriasis for a good 10 years and now have added arthritis to my pointless conditions portfolio at 44. At its worst I feel forlorn, angry and ugly but other times I just feel like laughing at its pointlessness. Sorry for the ramble but thought others might want to share their thoughts on how they cope or feel about it.

Posted Fri 25 Apr 2014 10.30 by OptomenTV
I am a television researcher who would like to learn more about psoriasis and what it's like to live with on a daily basis. I am currently

Hi Paul, I hope you don't mind me contacting you like this. I am looking to find out a bit more about what it's like to like with psoriasis and I was wondering if you might have time to have a quick chat with me about your experience? I am a television researcher working on a new medical series for the Discovery Network. You can contact me on shayma.alsayed@optomen.com. Best regards, Shayma

Posted Mon 5 May 2014 09.07 by Amandine (edited Thu 8 May 2014 06.22 by kkpradhan)
Plaque Psoriasis since childhood, now nail psoriasis, psoriatic arthritis, eye problems, the full monty really!

Hi Chris - I have had Psoriasis for 25 years and Psoriatic Arthritis for about 5 years. I also have a whole portfolio of 'complications of psoriasis' which no-one ever tells you about. I have just started a thread called 'Complications of Psoriasis' (https://www.psoriasis-association.org.uk/connect/view/general-chat/complications-of-psoriasis) to pool our experiences, and would love you to pop over and vent a bit about your pointless conditions x

To take part, sign in or register with us