I feel desperate

Posted Sat 8 Dec 2018 13.37 by davie_b1972
Self Confidence

Hi All, I have had psoriasis for al.ost 30 years amd i recent years I habe noticed at this time of year my skin tries up so bad that if I put treatment cream on it stings and drives me desperate to the point I am constantly scratching and sometimes draw blood through sheer anguish. I keep my skin well moisturised but I suspect the weather at this time of year and having radiators on is a big factor or I suspect so (UK). I am limited to anti histamines to prevent the scatching is I break out in Urticaria so this is a further frustration. I can deal with having this skin condition but when my skin is so dry it becomes desperate. I feel like Im constantly hoovering behind me its so bad. Can anyone recommend a solution to this 🙁 Thanks Davie

Posted Tue 11 Dec 2018 21.26 by davie_b1972
Self Confidence

Hi Wendy, Thank you veey much for the advice I will take this on board I have aleady reduced the heating and keeping my showers and baths lukewarm. Im eating so much rubbish now I really have to get a grip and change my diet I have read about taking various vitamins so I will check that too as I am sure I will be low on some! Regards Davie

Posted Wed 12 Dec 2018 18.54 by davie_b1972
Self Confidence

Hi Wendy, Thanks again is there anywhere on the website regarding thr FODMAP diet? Regards Davie

Posted Wed 12 Dec 2018 19.27 by OhNo_NotAgain?

Davie, just use an internet search eg Google, to find numerous refrences to FODMAP. It is not something endorsed or documented on here as far as I can see.

To take part, sign in or register with us