TV Programme About Skin

Posted Wed 16 Jan 2019 11.57 by FullFatTV

Hi Everyone. I’m one of the team at Full Fat TV, we’re doing an exciting new series for Quest Red, part of the global TV broadcaster Discovery Network. The show will be all about skin and skin disorders. We have access to a world class dermatologist for this programme and we aim to help people with various types of skin concerns, including psoriasis. We’re casting for the programme at the moment and are looking for people to come forward to participate, to receive expert advice and treatment. In the programme we’ll be working with a leading UK dermatologist and our expert will be helping patients overcome their skin conditions. I appreciate this a sensitive subject, but this will be serious medical show giving life changing results. Information about how to apply for the programme can be found on our website https://fullfattv.co.uk/be-on-a-show/ If you want to discuss the programme and how we might be able to help you can contact me on 0121 272 5841. Pete Twibill

Posted Sun 24 Feb 2019 21.33 by Gsp34

I have had skin issues for over two years, I was diagnosed with non-hodgkinsons lymphoma and they initially thought that was what was causing it, unfortunately that’s not the case. I haven’t slept a full night for two years as it comes alive when I try and sleep. I have tried every cream and tablet going and the only thing that I think had any affect was steroids that I was given during my chemo sessions. Any help would be amazing as I can’t go on like this and my doctors seem to prescribe the same things every time and they don’t work. Many thanks Ross

To take part, sign in or register with us