Cutting Out Dairy.

Posted Sun 20 Jan 2019 21.07 by Sarah

Hello, Been reading online about cutting out dairy to help with psoriasis.Has anyone done that and has it helped?

Posted Mon 21 Jan 2019 07.06 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Mon 21 Jan 2019 09.25 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

https://www.psoriasis-association.org.uk/forums/topic.aspx?ID=480 Sarah, reading these forums I have seen many people talk about things they have eliminated from their diets and repoerts vary from claims of seemingly miraculous resuls right through to claims of no observable differences. Whatever the treatment or approach, it is clear that people experience widely varying effects or results on their psoriasis. Also, very few people try just one thing - I suspect that some of the people who decided to cut out dairy are also cutting out other things, and maybe also taking supplements . Most people are so desperate for relief, they do not have the will to try some sort of controlled testing of what works or does not - I am no different. But of course if people then see a reduction in symptoms, it is not possible to say exactly what made the difference . . . eliminating dairy, or sugar, or gluten, or non-vegan foods, or nightshade vegetables, or wheat or alcohol . . . . . . or the supplements they were taking? I think if you have the willpower or the organisational ability to cut out dairy, then I would say try it and see if it helps you.

To take part, sign in or register with us