Psoriatic Arthritis and Keto Diet

Posted Mon 28 Jan 2019 03.47 by Pamelight (edited Mon 28 Jan 2019 03.49 by Pamelight) - 42 from
Hi i am a 37 year old chilean living in Canada since 2017. I am a happy, active and fun person, i love adventure and i am pretty curious.

Hi I'm new here. I discover that I have Psoriatic Arthritis not so long ago, before I didn't understood what was happening to my body, why every morning I woke up with this pain in my hands, this feeling of really painful numbness in my hand and elbow, now I know. Since I move to Canada to one of the most cold and dry weather cities, my symptoms had increase. I knew that I had psoriasis and it was hard at the beginning but I thought I was better, that I had things under control, and now this other symptoms started to appear. I don't like to take any strong medication, I had ovarian cancer almost 10 years ago, I went through all the treatments, surgery and chemotherapy : after all that I felt that my body was done with so much medication, my liver didn't want anything else. and now I am looking for a natural way to control my symptoms, I am a vegetarian (I take really good care of the way that I nurture my body and soul) I am active, I live in a place that has an amazing quality of air and water: I am really happy, I meditate, I feel that I have an incredible life. But I really need to do something about this pain, this daily pain; I have been searching for a natural answer to my pain, and I am very curios about the Keto diet and supplements, I have read some research, but I need to know from experiences, because there isn't so many research about it yet. So I was wondering if anybody has any experiences with this type of diet that you can share with me, I would appreciate it so much. Blessings and a lot of love

Posted Fri 1 Feb 2019 04.32 by Pamelight - 42 from
Hi i am a 37 year old chilean living in Canada since 2017. I am a happy, active and fun person, i love adventure and i am pretty curious.

Hi, i dont need to lose weight. I just need something that helps me with the pain and inflamation of my joins. I dont know where so you toke that information about cannabis, because its not cientific information at all. I do use cannabis almost every day, i think it helps with mannaging the pain, but it doesnt help with the main issue. I think cannabis is amazing and it can help with a lot of things but is not the solution for everything. And i would be more careful to say that helps you lose weight. Thank you anyway

Posted Sat 2 Feb 2019 03.34 by Pamelight - 42 from

Hi Wendyloish I am so sorry, that wasn't for you. someone else post something but its same's like they erase it. Thank you so much for all the information, I am looking in to FODMAP, I really hope this helps.

Posted Sat 2 Feb 2019 06.52 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Wed 6 Feb 2019 09.15 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

Hi Pamelight, I did not see the post in question, but from time to time on here there are posts recommending things such as cannabis oil, CBD or whatever, that are not simply someone relating their own experiences, but an advertisement for a website or company that sells CBD oil and similar products. The moderators seem to remove those posts that are merely advertising.

To take part, sign in or register with us