Students with Psoriasis

Posted Thu 31 Jan 2019 14.06 by skylar97

Hi guys, just wondering if you have a few spares minutes to help me with my dissertation research! I'm examining the effects having a skin condition such as acne, eczema and psoriasis can have on a student, so if you are over 16, a student and suffer from psoriasis (or any skin condition), I'd really appreciate your participation! Should only take you 10 minutes max and would help me out a lot :) Thankyou in advance! https://hwsml.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_dmaH5uHMVOjF9rL

Posted Sat 2 Feb 2019 09.36 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Sat 2 Feb 2019 09.42 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

Wendy: the site hwsml.eu.qualtrics.com is quite widely used by schools and universities to host online surveys. It is totally legitimate. I know that you rely upon google and wikipedia for much of your claimed "knowledge", but it is still useful to understand what you read. I even looked by searching only on the word "qualtrics" and I still cannot see anything that you might interpret as "questionable software" You have said on here in the past that you are a know-it-all, but there is a difference between knowing something and not having a clue, but writing about it anyway. I do not comment or post in threads that are beyond my personal knowledge, I can recommend it as a generally good practice.

Posted Tue 5 Feb 2019 13.34 by Ormond

Hi, skylarg97.... I'm no longer a student (graduated 2015), but had P at the time of studying and happy to complete your research questionnaire if you feel appropriate :)

To take part, sign in or register with us