Tanning Beds for Guttate

Posted Sat 16 Feb 2019 03.19 by lindseymalia

Hi all, I got guttate for the first time in October and did phototherapy sessions at my derm to clear it up. I had to stop going as it was very inconvenient and costly. I am afraid that it is returning as I am seeing more bumps on my body. I went today to a tanning salon close to me that has uvb beds. I was wondering if anyone has had luck clearing guttate using tanning beds and if so, how often did you go and how long did it take to clear? Thank you!

Posted Sat 7 Sep 2019 22.01 by LKN

Hey there! This is my 3rd outbreak, and the second time I decided to try tannj g bed as the parts of me that were in the sun seemed to be fading much more quickly. I think it made it fade more quickly than it did the first time I had it with no tanning. I am doing it again this time, I’ll let you know what I think! I’m about 3 weeks into this outbreak

Posted Tue 10 Sep 2019 16.42 by Sarah

Hi,I’m thinking of using the sunbed too as I’m so fed up with using steroids and it all comes back when you stop using them. I’m booked in with the hospital and I’ve had the light treatment which was great but again came back.... And the consultant has said about strong mediation but I really don’t want to go down that road. So I’m going to use it and I’m thinking once a week only a few minutes at a time and build it up.

To take part, sign in or register with us