Who am I?

Posted Sun 17 Feb 2019 02.09 by wendyloish

I want to say simply that I am a fellow sufferer. I have had the good fortune to have the education and researching experience to be able to understand scientific mumbo jumbo. I think it is really sad that my posts have generated such a negative response. I withdrew my posts in order to minimise myself as a target. Seems this strategy has not worked. I intended to leave posting on the forum, but now I don't know. You see as an Asperger person I have had the thumbs down treatment all my like. So pile on your thumbs down. Misquote me. If I feel like posting again, I WILL.!!! And if I post, I will not back away from more scientific mumbo jumbo. wendyloish

Posted Sun 17 Feb 2019 09.13 by joe
50%-ish psoriasis coverage, scalp, elbows, shoulders, back, stomach, calves, toes

Great, good for you, do what you feel is right. If I could offer one piece of advice it would be to not take anything that anyone says on the internet personally. Ignore all comments that target you as an individual, resist the temptation to respond / defend, do not react.

1 Posted Sun 17 Feb 2019 12.21 by wendyloish

Thank you for your kind words. I will take your advice. wendyloish

Posted Mon 4 Mar 2019 00.48 by Hycarumba

Ditto!!!please do not leave your posts help me and many others I'm sure, if I hadn't found this forum I don't know what I would do just knowing I'm not suffering alone even though I wish no one was, keep posting I'll keep reading your mumbo jumbo 😀

Posted Mon 4 Mar 2019 01.56 by paula
Omg too much to say

Aww that is so sad - have only just joined this Forum but if these negative and nasty comments are the Norm then I think I may leave the Forum. God knows Psoriasis sufferers go though so much as it is, so let's hope good things will come to you, Good Luck to you and Best Wishes for the future x

1 Posted Mon 4 Mar 2019 02.29 by wendyloish

Thanks guys and gals. I am encouraged, so have put up some new posts. Paula, stick around. I am taking Joe's advice, so I would ask you to as well. wendyloish

To take part, sign in or register with us