Dovobet on Seborrheic Keratosis....worked !

Posted Mon 18 Feb 2019 17.34 by Peter S
I have psoriasis on about 1/3 of my body...have had it for over 10 years and its getting worse.

Seborrheic Keratosis is a skin condition that leaves rather unsightly waxy brown raised growths on the skin. I have the condition in addition to having psoriasis.....lucky me. Anyway, the literature says seborrheic keratosis will not go away of its own accord. There are all manner of treatments, but none seem to 'cure' it. So anyway....one day I thought why not try some of my Dovobet ( which I have for my psoriasis ) on a particularly unsightly keratosis growth on my cheek that was almost half an inch across. It had been there, growing, for over 2 years. I didn't expect anything to happen, so I was amazed when within a few days the growth on my cheek....that had been there for months on end....almost completely disappeared ! There is no longer any raised or rough skin at all.....just a very small, a few millimeters wide, area of light brown skin where once there was a half inch wide, rough, scaly, dark brown growth. I'm now trying it on a larger growth on my neck....which is already reducing in size.

Posted Tue 29 Jun 2021 15.43 by Flintridge

I know this thread is a few years old but did you try this on any others. Did you have the same success? I have seborrheic keratosis ALL over my back, my neck and some on my stomach. They've gotten worse since I had my first child. I would love to get rid of them as they're so unsightly.

Posted Tue 29 Jun 2021 17.03 by Peter S
I have psoriasis on about 1/3 of my body...have had it for over 10 years and its getting worse.

Yes....I tried it on an even larger horrible dark seborrheic keratosis on my lower neck that had been growing for several years. It took a little longer for it to work...about two months...but it did work and the keratosis disappeared completely. There is not a trace of it. It has also worked on a smaller one on by back. So I can only say....it works !

Posted Wed 12 Apr 2023 16.09 by Peter S

Just posting an update :- Neither of the two original keratosis that I had, and which completely disappeared after using Dovobet on them, have ever re-appeared. I have a totally new keratosis that has formed on the side of my face, where there was never one before. So I am again going to try Dovobet ( I only use a tiny amount for anything on face ) and see if it works yet again.

To take part, sign in or register with us