Would you buy it?

Posted Tue 12 Mar 2019 10.32 by Pip

I'm a budding writer who has been scratching away with this awful condition for over 3 decades. Thinking of writing a novel with Psoriasis as the main theme. Do you think there is a decent audience for it? Pip

Posted Tue 12 Mar 2019 12.19 by OhNo_NotAgain? (edited Tue 12 Mar 2019 16.52 by OhNo_NotAgain?)

I prefer to try to forget or ignore that I have psoriasis rather than dwell upon it. I would not wish to read a fictional book or watch a movie with psoriasis as the main theme. I am perfectly well aware and familiar with the challenges that living with psoriasis can present. I do not need a book or movie to remind me.

Posted Tue 12 Mar 2019 13.42 by Pip

Thanks for the feedback.

Posted Tue 12 Mar 2019 15.27 by Suzie
I have suffered for around 7 years and have it covering my back and front.

I would definitely read your book as could relate! what sort of genre do you write...comedy/romantic etc..?? x

Posted Wed 13 Mar 2019 12.18 by Pip

Thank you for your positive feedback Suzie.

Posted Sun 13 Oct 2019 02.58 by ParisDream

If there was a book out there that explained exactly how a person with ps feels everyday then I would buy it. It would feel good to relate to it. I come on this site once in a while so I know that there are people out there that are going through what I''m going through. Someone who's also interested in knowing how I feel would maybe want to read it too. Great idea.

To take part, sign in or register with us