Celery Juice

Posted Wed 15 May 2019 11.55 by angela r
4 years

Has anyone else tried it? I started reading the Medical Medium book by Antony William about 5 weeks ago in particular he states that to start to heal the gut and the liver we must drink 16oz of celery juice each morning on an empty stomach. Totally sceptical as I was but at my wits end as I was so poorly I thought I may as well give it a go as nothing else had worked. Invested in a juicer and Five weeks on my skin has improved so much its unbelievable. Still a way to go mind but I've not missed a day and I have more energy, better digestion and getting out and about. The next step is the liver rescue for me to see if I can heal more. Wish me luck. #feelingpositive

1 Posted Fri 17 May 2019 12.15 by wendyloish

Hi Angela, I copied these from a Google search of "Anthony William medical medium". Hopefully forum readers will judge for themselves. "Is Anthony William medical medium a doctor? Anthony William, Inc. dba Anthony William, Medical Medium (“Anthony William, Medical Medium”) is not a licensed medical doctor, chiropractor, osteopathic physician, naturopathic doctor, nutritionist, pharmacist, psychologist, psychotherapist, or other formally licensed healthcare professional, practitioner or provider." "William, who markets himself as the “Medical Medium,” has written three books about natural healing and garnered a celebrity clientele. Robert De Niro, James Van Der Beek of Dawson’s Creek fame, Naomi Campbell, and Goop founder Gwyneth Paltrow all offer glowing testimonials of William’s “God-given skills,” despite the fact he doesn’t seem to have a public record of a medical degree. Instead, he maintains that his expertise was granted to him by a “spirit” when he was four years old — and that his connection with that entity allows him to cure others of various illnesses, from irritable bowel to thyroid cancer." Personally I am not much of a supporter of "spirits", I prefer facts and scientific investigation. wendyloish

Posted Sat 11 Jan 2020 13.21 by kbrylmz

Hi Angela, It’s almost one year ago that you opened this forum. Could you inform me about the results you’ve seen of this celery juice detox? Do you still drink it every morning and what kind of improvements did you see? Kind regards, Kubra

3 Posted Fri 7 Jan 2022 13.10 by jasminepeak (edited Mon 10 Jan 2022 16.59 by jasminepeak)

Celery is definitely one of the healthiest foods you can eat, and it has a number of benefits for your body, but not everyone has the time or effort to always add it to their diet. And that’s where a juicer for celery comes in handy, making it easy to digest all of its nutrients quickly. If you’re looking for the best juicer for celery, check out this list that I’ve cooked up, especially for all you celery enthusiasts out there. [url=https://www.bestjuicerproducts.com/best-juicer-for-celery/">best juicers for celery[/url]

Posted Fri 22 Apr 2022 06.05 by Mary1968

Hello Angela I don't follow Medical Medium myself - but LOT of people absolutely swear by him. Having said that, I would ignore naysayers like Wendy, and look into the subject yourself. I have been drinking celery juice for many years (over 20). It certainly is an acquired taste and I still struggle with it. Put it this way, I drink it for its heath benefits (natural laxative), rather than for taste!! It gives me fantastic clarity and energy, and certainly helps with clearing out your bowels (do NOT drink before a long car trip). I don't drink it every day as it is too expensive. Celery is one of the heaviest chemical sprayed vegetables, so you absolutely MUST purchase certified organic celery. It is currently $12.99 a bunch for me (out of season), so I will wait for the price to drop Not sure if it helps with clearing psoriasis per se - certainly doesn't hurt (although carrot, cucumber, kale and pomegranates juiced, all work much better) - but it is certainly great for improving energy levels

Posted Sat 9 Jul 2022 04.45 by Mary1968

Update to post from Fri 22 Apr 2022 I said ....."Not sure if it helps with clearing psoriasis per se" It DOES Flared up badly on my face after the Covid jab. Had a celery juice weekend Face cleared up

Posted Mon 19 Sep 2022 10.00 by Winter (edited Mon 19 Sep 2022 10.00 by Winter)

I gave this a try a few years ago and stuck to the general rules and diet. I dont think it really made a difference to my psoriasis at all. The big benefit in this type of diet appears to come from the amount of calories consumed leading to weight loss that may benefit your psoriasis. Overall, i am not really sold on this being a miracle treatment for psoriasis

Posted Sat 29 Oct 2022 11.39 by TyroneHicks (edited Sat 29 Oct 2022 12.27 by TyroneHicks)

I did it. Probably for not long enough. I was hoping it would help me with my digestive issues. I got used to the taste but I never noticed any change. My eczema seems to be disappearing except for the hormonal jolt of ovulation once a month. I’ve done the 3:6:9 liver cleanse- I felt amazing after that. I plan on incorporating the heavy metal smoothie more often. Just the annoyance of cleaning my juicer everyday. Found some good juicers that are very easy to clean. https://improveeats.com/best-juicers-for-celery/ Top Quality Juicer will ensure you get naturally fresh juice every time! as a juicer lover. Multiple people have been asking where I’ve been getting facials.

To take part, sign in or register with us