Celery Juice

Posted Wed 15 May 2019 11.55am by angela r
4 years

Has anyone else tried it?

I started reading the Medical Medium book by Antony William about 5 weeks ago in particular he states that to start to heal the gut and the liver we must drink 16oz of celery juice each morning on an empty stomach. Totally sceptical as I was but at my wits end as I was so poorly I thought I may as well give it a go as nothing else had worked. Invested in a juicer and Five weeks on my skin has improved so much its unbelievable. Still a way to go mind but I've not missed a day and I have more energy, better digestion and getting out and about. The next step is the liver rescue for me to see if I can heal more. Wish me luck.

#feelingpositive

Posted Fri 17 May 2019 12.15pm by wendyloish

Hi Angela,

I copied these from a Google search of "Anthony William medical medium". Hopefully forum readers will judge for themselves.

"Is Anthony William medical medium a doctor?

Anthony William, Inc. dba Anthony William, Medical Medium (“Anthony William, Medical Medium”) is not a licensed medical doctor, chiropractor, osteopathic physician, naturopathic doctor, nutritionist, pharmacist, psychologist, psychotherapist, or other formally licensed healthcare professional, practitioner or provider."

"William, who markets himself as the “Medical Medium,” has written three books about natural healing and garnered a celebrity clientele. Robert De Niro, James Van Der Beek of Dawson’s Creek fame, Naomi Campbell, and Goop founder Gwyneth Paltrow all offer glowing testimonials of William’s “God-given skills,” despite the fact he doesn’t seem to have a public record of a medical degree. Instead, he maintains that his expertise was granted to him by a “spirit” when he was four years old — and that his connection with that entity allows him to cure others of various illnesses, from irritable bowel to thyroid cancer."

Personally I am not much of a supporter of "spirits", I prefer facts and scientific investigation.

wendyloish

To take part, sign in or register with us

The Psoriasis Association is the UK's leading national charity and membership organisation for people affected by psoriasis – patients, families, carers and health professionals Read More >

Get in touch

The Psoriasis Association Dick Coles House 2 Queensbridge Northampton NN4 7BF

Email: mail@psoriasis-association.org.uk

Tel :
01604 251 620
Fax :
01604 251 621
Registered with Fundraising Regulator -

© The Psoriasis Association Charitable Incorporated Organisation Number: 1180666 Scotland: SC039886 Privacy PolicyCookies

Site by Spoken Image | glitterfish

We use cookies to help us provide you with a better service, but do not track anything that can be used to personally identify you.

If you prefer us not to set these cookies, please visit our Cookie Settings page or continue browsing our site to accept them.