Effective Treatment (for me)

Posted Thu 20 Jun 2019 11.24 by sparky

I've had Psoriasis for around 10 years and its pretty much limited to my shins (albeit a large patches), I also get the odd small patch at various spots around my body and most of my toe nails look like they have a fungal infection, however apparently that is Psoriasis too. The only effective treatment I have found, after years of trying prescription ointments and moisturising creams, is a combination of a specific prescription (Betnovate Ointment) and a specific skin lotion (Dr Organics Moroccan Argon Oil skin lotion). When used together on my shins my Psoriasis reduces down from dry flaky and angry red skin to just a slightly discoloured red-ish patch of skin. In some smaller areas, the combination seems to have eliminated Psoriasis altogether. I apply the Betnovate Ointment (once a day in the morning) to any areas that need attention and after around 15-30 minutes I gently apply the skin lotion over the top.. being careful not to rub too hard. In the evening (before I got to bed) and apply the skin lotion again and this time massaging the lotion in. As mentioned earlier I’ve tried all sorted of products and prescriptions in the past, most of which aggravated or spread my Psoriasis. ‘For me’, the above is the only effective treatment, however wanted to share my discovery, just in case it helps someone else. Feel free to ask me any questions.

To take part, sign in or register with us