Strange🤔🤔

Posted Sun 23 Jun 2019 09.33 by Abbieb

I’m 16 I’ve had psoriasis for 2 years now and thought I had finally found the cream that was really effective for me and completely cleared up my guttate psoriasis on my arms,legs and back. This would show when I’d be laying down when I wake up my legs are completely clear no patches what so ever however once I stand up it takes about 5 minutes for the red patches to appear again in all the places the scales used to be?Does this happen to anyone else? I’m wondering if this has anything to do with my blood or if the steroid creams and thinning my skin making it really obviously where the marks are but I’d put the cream all over my legs so I don’t understand. Also I have scalp psoriasis and coconut oil seems to be helping however it doesn’t get it all of the scalp what other shampoos are working for people?

Posted Thu 5 Sep 2019 05.28 by ParisDream

Hi Abbieb, I'm 19 and I've had ps for about 10 years now. Wow! Just realized how long I've had ps lol. I'm not sure if mine is like yours but my spots kinda leave a "scar" after I use my cream (the red patches you're talking about). So it looks like its always there even though it's flat. The creams did make my skin thinner so it might be that too. I use coconut oil too. I mix coconut oil with tea tree oil, olive oil, castor oil, and almond oil (It's amazing!). I use a shampoo called Clear (it's in a purple bottle) and it really helps get rid of all the oil. Good luck! :)

To take part, sign in or register with us