UVB lamp/light suggestions

Posted Wed 24 Jul 2019 14.03 by Abbieb

Really wanting to try out uvb phototherapy light treatment if anyone knows of any good lamps or lights and where to buy them from pleasee reply x

Posted Fri 26 Jul 2019 18.02 by Steve - 63 from Shropshire

Hi Abbie I brought light treatment lamp off MBS it is a Philp’s TL01 UVB narrowband I have been using it for about 5weeks working up from 40 seconds to start 3 days a week now I up to 2 minutes .I must tell you I am looking a lot better feel better even wear shorts in garden with no shirt on and I have not done that in many a years the canopy cost over£1600 but that’s the one I brought you can look for cheaper ones . I witch I could put pictures on here to show you but take my word it work over time hope it goes well for you because this psoriasis is horrible you feel so trapped in it good luck hope this helps I will keep you informed because I off to do my 2 minutes

Posted Sat 27 Jul 2019 17.14 by paula
Omg too much to say

Hi Abbie - I also bought UVB 9 Tube Canopy (and stand on wheels) with 7 Philips TL01 Narrowband Tubes and 2 tubes For Psoriasis Treatment and other skin conditions. 8 Months warranty left. Includes all original documentation, eye protection, and treatment information. Excellent condition – smoke free home Used for one full set of sessions effectively after a bad flare-up, now moved onto methotrexate so not required. Collection in person, arrange your own courier or I could deliver within a reasonable distance of Bristol. Only purchased in April 2019. 1200 Ono

To take part, sign in or register with us