Coconut Oil In The Bath.

Posted Sat 7 Sep 2019 14.44 by Sarah

Hi,has anyone put coconut oil in their bath to help with their skin? I’m trying the natural way for my psoriasis as I’m sick of steroids! Any tips would be great.☺️

Posted Wed 11 Sep 2019 16.35 by ChinaBlue
Psoriasis worrier-warrior - using nutrition to become psoriasis free, medication free, symptom free. 1/2 way and working on it.

Do you have a flare up coming out of the bath? I did or I'd itch and go red &// start sneezing. Easiest thing to do was reduce the temperature in the bath to prevent additional irritation. Then we got all natural and eco-friendly cleaning products cos strong chemicals can irritate. And I narrowed down what I use in the bath to: - Cold-pressed soaps and shampoo bars with very basic ingredients which are designed specifically for psoriasis - Lush let the good times roll face scrub and woosh soap They are fine for me but check the perfumes for yourself - T-gel once a blue moon whenever I need a change from the shampoo bars I shower everything off at the end so I'm not sitting in shampoo If you want details of the soap and shampoo bars let me know and I'll dig them out, but they have some coconut oil in so I'd assume a bit would be fine in the bath....

To take part, sign in or register with us